Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Human

I would not recommend Dr. Human to anyone. I was sent to the Casa Grande ER by my DR. I was very Ill and was told if I did not go I would die. Dr. Human was the ER DR. he refused to listen to why I was sent to the ER , refused to call my Dr and said nothing was wrong with me and kicked me to the curb like I was a piece of trash. I ended up at Chandler Regional Hospital the next day after being treated like that I was afraid to go to any Dr., Great Dr.s at Chandler. Turned out I had Acute Pancreatitis. Dr. Human is very rude does not listen to you and actually yelled at me that there was nothing wrong with me. The person who took me to the ER and myself were shocked at the behavior it was a nightmare. The whole staff at Casa Grande Regional Hospital ER is or WAS horrible. Dr. Human and the whole ER staff have since been fired. No person should be treated the way Dr. Human treated me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009