Dr. Brewer refused to work with me because I have a stent that has been in place for 10 months. She assumed the role of my cardiologist and refused treatment because my stent wasnt past the one year mark. I have had 2 other procedures prior to this and had no problems. Dr. brewer works out of the citrus surgical center, if there was a problem with my stent I should have been informed prior to being preped for surgury. She was loud about it so other patients could hear her. Dr. Daily the foot specialist is unfortunate and uses poor judgement in using Dr. Brewer who is obviously and blaently INCOMPETENT in her decision making. I CANNOT AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE ANY OF THE DOCTORS OR FACILITIES.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Carol Myrick Brewer's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company
Priority Health

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "33601" to "33614". Address has been updated from "None" to "7171 North Dale Mabry Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13528678898".

June 3, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Anesthesiologist" to "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab"

September 8, 2013
  • Last Name changed from "Brewer" to "Myrick Brewer"

September 8, 2013
  • City changed from "Tarpon Springs" to "Tampa"