Ratings for Dr. Paul Romanson

Dr. Romanson did so many fillings on my teeth that never had to be done. I also talked to his assistant and she told me his eyesight was so bad and was surprised he even lasted in this field so long. I wonder if he has ever been disciplined by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Romanson is the best dentist I have ever......period! He has been my dentist for 25 years and, now that he is retiring, it saddens me to know, that I have been at the top of the mountain and now it will be a slow downward spiral, in terms of dentistry. Once you have had the best, all other dentists, sadly, are number 2. Good luck and have lots of fun during your retirement years. You will be missed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Very expensive dentist, dont care about your time and money. Just want to make money from you and never accept his mistake.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

"DrPaul" runs the very best dental practise I have ever attended. Kind, courteous and outstanding care. Highly recommend their services. Shelagh Morrison

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I can't stress enough what a great doctor Dr. Romanson is. I have had cleanings done elsewhere, and no other doctor has been as thorough and efficient as Dr. Romanson. A lot of other dentists rush through the work or delegate which is not the case here. He is also very pleasant and nice to see every time. His staff are also very kind and pleasant. I would highly recommend because of the quality of care he provides. You realize how important this is only AFTER you have a bad experience. Don't risk it, and choose a good reputable dentist like Dr. Romanson.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Paul Romanson has been providing dental work for our family for over 7 years. We were recommended by a friend whose family also highly regarded his work. Dr. Romanson and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. The office and equipment are kept up to date. The staff are competent and responsive to emergency situations. Dr. Romanson is a very personable individual who helps makes you feel at ease. I can recommend Dr. Paul Romanson and his staff with confidence and have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

after 2years 2 of the filling that his done gone bad. Expensive dentis, he likes to do temporary filling before permenent fillings (to charge you more). he did filling, gone bad after 2 years. He push me to redo it. bad filling made my tooth brake! not rocomment thid dentist at all

Submitted November 26, 2012

I been going to Dr. Romanson for over 10 years now along with my three children. He has been professional, his staff is exceptionally knowledgeable and they treat their patients with the utmost care and respect. I have always been nervous with dentists because as a child I had a bad experience but Dr. Romanson has helped me overcome my fears. One of the best dentists ever and I love the family atmosphere he has created in his office.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Romanson has been my dentist since I was in Grade 3! He is a very professional, able, and courteous man. I have never been less than thrilled by the quality of care I receive at Dr. Romanson's! His staff are amazing, and Ronnie is the best Receptionist I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. In fact, now that I have graduated Univerisity and am moving to Toronto for graduate studies, I plan to visit London for all of my dental care. I highly recommend Dr. Paul as the best dentist experience you could hope for!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Romanson is knowledgeable, takes his profession very seriously, and he's passionate about life and work. He is my 4th dentist and by far my all-time favourite.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010