Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Toss

I have been suffering with back pain for over two years and went to physical therapy for over a year. After a few sessions with Dr. Toss, I was able to have my life back. Dr. Toss was nothing short of amazing; he not only educated me about my back problem, but also gave me advice that has drastically improved my quality of life. He is knowledgeable, understanding, professional, compassionate, and has his patient's best interests at heart. After a few sessions, I knew I had found someone who was serious about helping me manage my pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Toss to anyone who is suffering from pain, he will make a difference in your life.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been to many doctors and after only 1 visit I learned more from Dr. Toss than all f the other doctors combined

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

After suffering from sciatica and going to two other chiropractors in the coarse of a month, I finally listened to my primary Dr.'s suggestion by going to Dr. Toss. I FINALLY found relief and feel good. Dr. Toss will also educate you on the reason for the pain and show you easy ways to counter It.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have a lot of experience with chiropractors over the years managing a moderate neck injury. I am also an athlete and martial arts instructor so Dr. Toss's sports and exercise physiology knowledge is invaluable. So as a result the relief is great as well as being able to manage my condition more proactively. I lead an active lifestyle and am very happy with my experience at his practice. -Abel (martial arts instructor)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Toss is wonderful. I have been afraid of seeing a chiropractor forever and have been suffering from back pain where it has halted me from being able to do my daily exercise. He not only alleviated my pain but educated me on the how and why's and what to do to make it better. I feel like he is also a personal trainer/therapist where if you do your homework, as per his instruction and expertise, you get great results, in my case, my back feels great. I highly recommend Dr. Toss to anyone suffering from back pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went with the neck and shoulder pain, but doctor is treating whole body. Just Amazing! He says everything is connected. This doctor really tries to know the root cause of what is happening with the body. Good listener to what patient says. I showed the doctor my blood results just to tell him how I am doing other wise with my body. And he also suggested good diet. The frequency of my postural neck pain ceased and I hope it will go away completely one day, practising docotr's recommended exercise routine

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

When I first went to Dr. Toss I thought nothing good was really going to happen! But I can now bend and tie my own shoes without being in severe pain and I can walk without falling all over my own two feet and this was only from my first visit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is polite and also helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor who cares, is knowledgeable, helpful and has a very good bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a very kind, caring & compassionate Dr. He is thorough and explains things in great detail. Dr Kevin takes his time with you and truly cares for his patients. He had helped me immensely. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Toss takes his time with his patients. He explains your issues and truly tries to help you long term. The environment in the office is extremely friendly and easy going. I leave his office feeling good every time

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp