Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Toss

Helped relieve my pain in the first visit and in the second visit I'm even better! Lovely office and kind knowledgable doctor who takes time to explain how to prevent future crisis and be more healthy! Highly highly recommend Dr Toss! He is an expert and miracle worker!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Absolutely AMAZING! I was suffering chronic lower back pain, was near the point of giving up, out of all the doctors I have been too and even surgery, he was able to get me to feel better than I have ever felt. Highly professional, knowledgeable and really takes the time to show you what you need to do to stay pain free. Very compassionate and genuinely wants to help you. After the very first visit I knew I was in great hands. I only wish I found him sooner. Highly recommend , Dr Toss will make a huge difference in your life. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

My only complaint is that I can't give him more than 5 stars!! Absolutely the best Dr I have ever been to.. I was just recommended a friend and realized I never gave a review.. You will not be disappointed.. Dr Toss is amazing...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I've been going to chiropractors for 40 years since I twisted my spine in sports. I cycle now and Dr Toss has been instrumental in my spinal and overall health. He is interested in my overall well being. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I have seen Kevin Toss for four years, and he is by far, the best chiropractor I have worked with. I rave because he stays current in his field, always offers support, and takes time to listen. His treatments are effective. I leave feeling better, knowing that it was time well spent in my medical journey and path to wellness; if not wellness, then "better-ness." We all take steps towards that which gives us a sense of empowerment and doing what we can to attain and maintain wholeness. Best wishes in your medical journey! Keep seeking. Stay inquisitive. Remain open to all possibilities. Choose hope - it is the essence of life. Above all, find something to be grateful for and be kind.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Great doctor. Highly recommended. I don't visit often but when I do, I always leave feeling great.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have been suffering with back pain for over two years and went to physical therapy for over a year. After a few sessions with Dr. Toss, I was able to have my life back. Dr. Toss was nothing short of amazing; he not only educated me about my back problem, but also gave me advice that has drastically improved my quality of life. He is knowledgeable, understanding, professional, compassionate, and has his patient's best interests at heart. After a few sessions, I knew I had found someone who was serious about helping me manage my pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Toss to anyone who is suffering from pain, he will make a difference in your life.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been to many doctors and after only 1 visit I learned more from Dr. Toss than all f the other doctors combined

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

After suffering from sciatica and going to two other chiropractors in the coarse of a month, I finally listened to my primary Dr.'s suggestion by going to Dr. Toss. I FINALLY found relief and feel good. Dr. Toss will also educate you on the reason for the pain and show you easy ways to counter It.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)