Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Toss

I've been going to chiropractors for 40 years since I twisted my spine in sports. I cycle now and Dr Toss has been instrumental in my spinal and overall health. He is interested in my overall well being. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I have seen Kevin Toss for four years, and he is by far, the best chiropractor I have worked with. I rave because he stays current in his field, always offers support, and takes time to listen. His treatments are effective. I leave feeling better, knowing that it was time well spent in my medical journey and path to wellness; if not wellness, then "better-ness." We all take steps towards that which gives us a sense of empowerment and doing what we can to attain and maintain wholeness. Best wishes in your medical journey! Keep seeking. Stay inquisitive. Remain open to all possibilities. Choose hope - it is the essence of life. Above all, find something to be grateful for and be kind.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Great doctor. Highly recommended. I don't visit often but when I do, I always leave feeling great.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have been suffering with back pain for over two years and went to physical therapy for over a year. After a few sessions with Dr. Toss, I was able to have my life back. Dr. Toss was nothing short of amazing; he not only educated me about my back problem, but also gave me advice that has drastically improved my quality of life. He is knowledgeable, understanding, professional, compassionate, and has his patient's best interests at heart. After a few sessions, I knew I had found someone who was serious about helping me manage my pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Toss to anyone who is suffering from pain, he will make a difference in your life.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been to many doctors and after only 1 visit I learned more from Dr. Toss than all f the other doctors combined

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

After suffering from sciatica and going to two other chiropractors in the coarse of a month, I finally listened to my primary Dr.'s suggestion by going to Dr. Toss. I FINALLY found relief and feel good. Dr. Toss will also educate you on the reason for the pain and show you easy ways to counter It.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have a lot of experience with chiropractors over the years managing a moderate neck injury. I am also an athlete and martial arts instructor so Dr. Toss's sports and exercise physiology knowledge is invaluable. So as a result the relief is great as well as being able to manage my condition more proactively. I lead an active lifestyle and am very happy with my experience at his practice. -Abel (martial arts instructor)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Toss is wonderful. I have been afraid of seeing a chiropractor forever and have been suffering from back pain where it has halted me from being able to do my daily exercise. He not only alleviated my pain but educated me on the how and why's and what to do to make it better. I feel like he is also a personal trainer/therapist where if you do your homework, as per his instruction and expertise, you get great results, in my case, my back feels great. I highly recommend Dr. Toss to anyone suffering from back pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went with the neck and shoulder pain, but doctor is treating whole body. Just Amazing! He says everything is connected. This doctor really tries to know the root cause of what is happening with the body. Good listener to what patient says. I showed the doctor my blood results just to tell him how I am doing other wise with my body. And he also suggested good diet. The frequency of my postural neck pain ceased and I hope it will go away completely one day, practising docotr's recommended exercise routine

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup