You may also like

I went with the neck and shoulder pain, but doctor is treating whole body. Just Amazing! He says everything is connected. This doctor really tries to know the root cause of what is happening with the body. Good listener to what patient says. I showed the doctor my blood results just to tell him how I am doing other wise with my body. And he also suggested good diet. The frequency of my postural neck pain ceased and I hope it will go away completely one day, practising docotr's recommended exercise routine

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

When I first went to Dr. Toss I thought nothing good was really going to happen! But I can now bend and tie my own shoes without being in severe pain and I can walk without falling all over my own two feet and this was only from my first visit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is polite and also helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor who cares, is knowledgeable, helpful and has a very good bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a very kind, caring & compassionate Dr. He is thorough and explains things in great detail. Dr Kevin takes his time with you and truly cares for his patients. He had helped me immensely. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Toss takes his time with his patients. He explains your issues and truly tries to help you long term. The environment in the office is extremely friendly and easy going. I leave his office feeling good every time

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Toss knows what he's doing.. he takes the time to explain what's happening and how to fix the problem. Very professional & very knowledgeable. Enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Kevin Toss is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. When I first went to see Dr. Toss about my knee I could barely walk, after treatments I am now able to run. Dr. Toss pin-pointed that the issue was with my weak hip muscles and that they needed to be strengthened. His A.R.T treatment works well along with some minor physical therapy. Dr. Toss truly cares about his patients. When you are in his office you are treated like a person not a number.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr.Kevin Toss is a absolute amazing doctor.He is very knowledgeable and I continue to use his services weekly. His office staff is exceptional. I recommend Dr. TOSS . HE SAVED MY LOWER BACK. AMAZING

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I went to Dr. Kevin to treat my lower back pain. After thoroughly reviewing my MRI, Dr. Kevin designed a highly specific treatment plan custom tailored to my particular injury. Dr. Kevin has a deep understanding of how the human body functions and explains his treatment in detail. I now feel ten times better. He truly is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went with the neck and shoulder pain, but doctor is treating whole body. Just Amazing! He says everything is connected. This doctor really tries to know the ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first went to Dr. Toss I thought nothing good was really going to happen! But I can now bend and tie my own shoes without being in severe pain and I can ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very kind, caring & compassionate Dr. He is thorough and explains things in great detail. Dr Kevin takes his time with you and truly cares for his pat..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toss takes his time with his patients. He explains your issues and truly tries to help you long term. The environment in the office is extremely friendly..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toss is an amazing chiropractor with professionalism and results for me and my family for over 8 years."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Toss knows what he's doing.. he takes the time to explain what's happening and how to fix the problem. Very professional & very knowledgeable. Enjoyed my vi..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im from clifton area ...Dr. Toss is awesome. I am a 260 pound man and he was able to adjust me and fix my pinched nerve."

October 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin D."

August 5, 2012