Ratings for Dr. Alan F. Bitner

I have been going to Dr. Bitner for probably 15 plus years. When my insurance switched I had to switch Drs, went to two different ones, and was thrilled when I could finally go back to Dr. Bitner. There is no comparison. I have airborne allergies and asthma and I have two children with asthma and food allergies. He is an amazing doctor. He educates his patients on how to control their allergy/asthma problems. He trusts me when I tell him I or my child is having a problem. He has no problem if you need to contact his office after hours for an emergency. He is a breath of fresh air. I cannot recommend him high enough. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

The staff was very nice on phone and in person. Dr. Bitner, was friendly and approachable, he listened and answered all of our questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

WOW I cannot say enough great things about dr. bitner he has managed my daughters and sons severe food and outdoor allergies for the past year. He is one of the very best doctors I have ever seen he always calls me back personally to talk about test results and what he thinks, most doctors have a staff memeber do the calling and he takes the time to really understand my concerns he alwys returns our calls quickly and he checks everything out so there is no chance to "miss" anything! LOve love love him!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Best allergist in the state. Always takes his time to diagnos the problem. He always treats each patient like they are his own family. Anyone with allergies should go to him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Bitner is a very knowledgeable and kind person. I have been going to him for a few years now and he has always been consistantly concerned and willing to talk about my condition. In many cases he is willing to go above and beyound, such as performing extra tests and keeping you in the office much longer in order to ensure that he has all the data he needs to make a proper diagnosis. As an asthma/allergy sufferer I reccomend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor in this field.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Alan F. Bitner's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1982)