Ratings for Dr. Maurice Levy

His staff is extremly rude and unprofessional. When i first started going i was happy with the doctor but over the past 4 years I've seen Changes. I don't know why? Even the hours have changed. Very unhappy especially with his staff .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The best doctor in town so professional kindness who is a very good heart

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Levy is a great doctor. We've been with dr Levy for almost 15 years. He is professional, experienced, caring and attentive. Always answers all questions we have. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Been bring my kids there from they were born my daughter is about to be 18 and I never had any problems. He inquires into thing which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Very unhappy with him, his staff is very rude, I called once and the secretary said "you again, how come your kids is always sick what's wrong with you". The doctor is sending us to every test under the sun just to protect himself, and he's doing the same with others, I am very unhappy with the professionalism or better said, the lack of it. Every time I'm there, I hear arguments between patients and the doctor about appointments, it's just silly and out of hand. I left him and I know of 2 others who did as well. Highly NOT recommended

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Extremely rude staff! Called to inquire if they're accepting new patients and she asked why am I looking for a new doctor for my baby if he's not a newborn (since we probably already have a doctor, although I don' see how's that relevant to her). When I replied that we're moving to the area she asked from where to where are we moving. Why would that matter?? And after all that she said that they are not accepting new patients. Seriously?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

My son has been with Dr. Levy since he was born. I am extremely happy with his knowledge, sense of urgency in taking care of the patients and his kindness. I do not have to get a special appointment- I just go there and wait and usually does not take long time. He has lots of experience and he does not jump to antibiotics. He is always willing to first try if the body can fight without any antibiotics. If it does not work, then he prescribes antibiotics- only if necessary. I do not put under any doubt his professionalism in regards of knowledge and many years of successful practice. I drive to see him 25 km one direction, but it definitely worth the time to see him. I trust him 100%. Sincerely, Svetlana Koleva

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Gave me antibiotics for a problem even specialists in a specific area did not see. Dr. Levy is very good at everything he knows what he is doing. Have been going to him with my kids for 16 years and never once did I regret it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Best doctor was my pediatrician and now my daughter's, popping in works wonders for me to come in and have him check up on my Magi and see how she's doing and if she may need something or any recommendations, very interested in details and when he has the time to listen he can be a very good one. I'd trust my daughter in his care for as long as she needs a pediatrician. Love him it. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Levy is the best doctor!! I take my daughter to him since she born and she is 20 now. I have a 10 year old too and both of them have a lot of food allergies, eczema and asthma, he is the only doctor I trust for my kids and he was never wrong in these 20 years I know him. I don't know how some people can say he always wants to prescribe antibiotics when is all the opposite. He never prescribes until is totally necessary. He really cares about kids and he takes his time to explain what needs to be done. Even now that my daughter is 20 when doctors from walk in clinics don't know what she has I still take her to him and he always know what the problem is. Whatever medical decisions I have to make about my kids he is the one I trust 100%. I love Dr levy and I appreciate all the help for 20 years going thru difficult times with my kids. And for people who write negative stuff about somebody please make sure you are telling the truth. We are very lucky to have a great , experienced, and caring doctor for our kids!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016