Ratings for Dr. Maurice Levy

My three kids are seen by Dr. Levy since they were born and we are grateful for his good care and dedication. Thank you Dr. Levy

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I was his patient since birth and he always listened and very careful. He really knows what he’s doing

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Extremely careful doctor. I bring my kids many many years to this office and always excellent excellent results: right diagnosis, very suitable treatment (no unnecessary antibiotics or other drugs), immediate and very relevant tests in this specific case. Doctor is very knowledgeable, experienced and kind.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Levy is quick but knows what he's doing and has been doing it for as long as anyone in Thornhill can remember, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

His staff is extremly rude and unprofessional. When i first started going i was happy with the doctor but over the past 4 years I've seen Changes. I don't know why? Even the hours have changed. Very unhappy especially with his staff .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The best doctor in town so professional kindness who is a very good heart

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Levy is a great doctor. We've been with dr Levy for almost 15 years. He is professional, experienced, caring and attentive. Always answers all questions we have. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Been bring my kids there from they were born my daughter is about to be 18 and I never had any problems. He inquires into thing which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Very unhappy with him, his staff is very rude, I called once and the secretary said "you again, how come your kids is always sick what's wrong with you". The doctor is sending us to every test under the sun just to protect himself, and he's doing the same with others, I am very unhappy with the professionalism or better said, the lack of it. Every time I'm there, I hear arguments between patients and the doctor about appointments, it's just silly and out of hand. I left him and I know of 2 others who did as well. Highly NOT recommended

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Extremely rude staff! Called to inquire if they're accepting new patients and she asked why am I looking for a new doctor for my baby if he's not a newborn (since we probably already have a doctor, although I don' see how's that relevant to her). When I replied that we're moving to the area she asked from where to where are we moving. Why would that matter?? And after all that she said that they are not accepting new patients. Seriously?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016