Ratings for Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

Dr Malhalingham and her staff provided caring support and expert knowledge on my conditions. Her interventions and suggestions helped me immensely and I am forever grateful to her and her staff for all their help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mahalingham performed my emergency C-section when my daughter was born at 24 weeks gestation. Her bedside manner was top notch. She was caring and informative and gave full details of the risks and likely outcomes for our daughters birth so we could make informed decisions. She was non-judgemental and allowed me to make my own choices, but she was supportive and offered her input when I wasn't sure and wanted more information. She was so incredible and caring, and one of the reasons I have a healthy 20 month old baby girl today. I barely have a scar from the surgery either - so A+ marks for surgical finishing touches.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I love Dr. Mahalingham, she was very knowledgeable and helpful with my first baby, even in the most scary situation that arose in my birth. I am seeing her for my second baby and only have great things to say about her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have had a mostly positive experience with Dr. Mahalingham. She is strongly set in her own ideas about problem solving, but did me the courtesy of respecting my wishes when choosing the best course of action. I will be trusting her with doing a Laproscopic Hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

WHile I a m glad to see that people had a great experience her, I am as well very surpirsed, as I had a horrid experience with her, just after almost dying from a botched birthing. Rude, arrogant, self-centered, and throwing aa diagnostic at me whitout even examining me, that had nothing to do with my condition, and that physical examination proved wrong. A traumatic experience I wish not to experience again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Aisling Mahalingham is a thief. She takes money from patients in situations when patients cannot say NO to her, and have to pay her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! Saw me through a high risk pregnancy and then a miscarriage. Always takes the time to answer questions and address anxieties. Could not ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

The better of the ob-gyns at the Isis clinic. When she has the time she is great at answering questions, being compassionate and showing care. However, a lot appears to be talk and not much action. As well, since you are always left waiting at this clinic and usually only allotted 5 mins with the physician attentiative care is rarely provided. Always becomes rushed and not thorough.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Because I am not pregnant I would be kept waiting up to 3 hours after my appointment time to be seen. She was nice enough but when asked about permanent birth control options she was like "honey every woman wants babies. It's a woman's place to have babies". If you aren't pregnant, plan to get pregnant or already have kids you are nothing in her eyes. Wouldn't treat my severe PCOS or do anything about my endrometriosis.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Mahalingham is knowledgeable, great bedside manner and compassionate. I got a referral to her to remove a large ovarian cyst and she was amazing following up. As a surgeon she is excellent - took good care of me and came to see me on her day off when I was in hospital. She has a unique way of clearly explaining complex systems and procedures in an understandable way. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014