Ratings for Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

Dr. Mahalingham is the best doctor I've ever encountered. She is very intelligent but also very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I have had the pleasure of seeing dr. M for numerous issues over the past 20 years she has always been warm, Knowlegable and incredibly helpful. She has been a rock through hysterectomies, fibroids and cancer.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She’s the best out there. Forceps with my daughter and forced bed rest on me while pregnant with son. She’s literally save all of our lives. We love her !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Terrible Dr. No intention of giving me a hysterectomy, just pills and hormone injections . Admitted to hospital due to severe bleeding and more pills where given. When you go on the change the fibroids will dissappear. Well three years later they are bigger than ever to the size of a 20 week baby. Been referred to another gynaecologist

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I've been impressed with Dr. Mahalingham over the years. She has treated me for abnormal bleeding, menstrual pain and now, benign growth in my vaginal wall. Cancer is always a fear especially when there is previous uterine history. Even her colleagues who filled in for her were remarkable. She explains carefully with a compassionate balance between emotional and physical support. Her recommendations are thorough and conclusive.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Malhalingham and her staff provided caring support and expert knowledge on my conditions. Her interventions and suggestions helped me immensely and I am forever grateful to her and her staff for all their help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mahalingham performed my emergency C-section when my daughter was born at 24 weeks gestation. Her bedside manner was top notch. She was caring and informative and gave full details of the risks and likely outcomes for our daughters birth so we could make informed decisions. She was non-judgemental and allowed me to make my own choices, but she was supportive and offered her input when I wasn't sure and wanted more information. She was so incredible and caring, and one of the reasons I have a healthy 20 month old baby girl today. I barely have a scar from the surgery either - so A+ marks for surgical finishing touches.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I love Dr. Mahalingham, she was very knowledgeable and helpful with my first baby, even in the most scary situation that arose in my birth. I am seeing her for my second baby and only have great things to say about her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have had a mostly positive experience with Dr. Mahalingham. She is strongly set in her own ideas about problem solving, but did me the courtesy of respecting my wishes when choosing the best course of action. I will be trusting her with doing a Laproscopic Hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

WHile I a m glad to see that people had a great experience her, I am as well very surpirsed, as I had a horrid experience with her, just after almost dying from a botched birthing. Rude, arrogant, self-centered, and throwing aa diagnostic at me whitout even examining me, that had nothing to do with my condition, and that physical examination proved wrong. A traumatic experience I wish not to experience again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015