Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

I have had a mostly positive experience with Dr. Mahalingham. She is strongly set in her own ideas about problem solving, but did me the courtesy of respecting my wishes when choosing the best course of action. I will be trusting her with doing a Laproscopic Hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

WHile I a m glad to see that people had a great experience her, I am as well very surpirsed, as I had a horrid experience with her, just after almost dying from a botched birthing. Rude, arrogant, self-centered, and throwing aa diagnostic at me whitout even examining me, that had nothing to do with my condition, and that physical examination proved wrong. A traumatic experience I wish not to experience again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! Saw me through a high risk pregnancy and then a miscarriage. Always takes the time to answer questions and address anxieties. Could not ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

The better of the ob-gyns at the Isis clinic. When she has the time she is great at answering questions, being compassionate and showing care. However, a lot appears to be talk and not much action. As well, since you are always left waiting at this clinic and usually only allotted 5 mins with the physician attentiative care is rarely provided. Always becomes rushed and not thorough.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Because I am not pregnant I would be kept waiting up to 3 hours after my appointment time to be seen. She was nice enough but when asked about permanent birth control options she was like "honey every woman wants babies. It's a woman's place to have babies". If you aren't pregnant, plan to get pregnant or already have kids you are nothing in her eyes. Wouldn't treat my severe PCOS or do anything about my endrometriosis.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Mahalingham is knowledgeable, great bedside manner and compassionate. I got a referral to her to remove a large ovarian cyst and she was amazing following up. As a surgeon she is excellent - took good care of me and came to see me on her day off when I was in hospital. She has a unique way of clearly explaining complex systems and procedures in an understandable way. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Mahalingham saw me through my triplet pregnancy in 2010 and made me feel comfortable and confident in our unique situation. No question was too small or worry too big, she has amazing bed side manor and looked forward to each appointment with her. She put myself and my husband at ease during the 34 weeks she was our dr. We were lucky enough to have her be the person who actually delivered our babies, we didnt want it any other way. If we have any more children, her office will be the first we call. We loved dr. Mahalingham!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Absolutely truly phenomenal physician. She explained everything to us in just enough detail and never ever seemed to be rushed. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr Mahalingham is a caring professional and always took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She is a kind, gentle and always puts her patients first. I would highly recommend Dr Mahalingham.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Aisling Mahalingham's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had a mostly positive experience with Dr. Mahalingham. She is strongly set in her own ideas about problem solving, but did me the courtesy of respecting..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "WHile I a m glad to see that people had a great experience her, I am as well very surpirsed, as I had a horrid experience with her, just after almost dying from..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aisling Mahalingham is a thief. She takes money from patients in situations when patients cannot say NO to her, and have to pay her."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely wonderful! Saw me through a high risk pregnancy and then a miscarriage. Always takes the time to answer questions and address anxieties. Could not as..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The better of the ob-gyns at the Isis clinic. When she has the time she is great at answering questions, being compassionate and showing care. However, a lot ap..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Because I am not pregnant I would be kept waiting up to 3 hours after my appointment time to be seen. She was nice enough but when asked about permanent birth c..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mahalingham is knowledgeable, great bedside manner and compassionate. I got a referral to her to remove a large ovarian cyst and she was amazing following u..."

December 8, 2014