Ratings for Dr. Robert Calder

THE BEST OF THE BEST. DOES PHONE FOLLOW UPS EVEN IF LONG DISTANCE. HIS FORESIGHT SAVED MY LIFE. HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

THE best, 100% all the time. Always advocating and listens to issues.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I have had Dr Calder for over 20yrs. He is an amazing Dr., he is very easy to talk to as well as compassionate and understanding . Very knowledgable regarding medications . He is quick to refer a specialist if needed. I would be very lost without his guidance.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

THE BEST OF THE BEST ALWAYS HELPFULL, KNOWLEDGABLE AND UP TODATE

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I highly respect doctor Calder because he is willing to talk to me about my medical condition even if it is not the popular thing to say.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very disappointing. Dr. Calder was extremely curt, disrespectful, and unhelpful. He seems to have some old-fashioned doctor self-importance which has no place in modern medicine. This is all somewhat strange given his other positive reviews, but maybe he was having a bad day. I wouldn't recommend him given my experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Calder is amazing. He is always willing to see his patients and always takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns. He doesn't just push pills on you, he discusses them with you and makes sure that he has a complete record of what you are taking before he lets you leave, 100% would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

THE BEST THERE IS. HAVE HAD HIM FOR 25 YEARS. VERY PROFESIONAL

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I always find the staff and Dr Calder very helpful and accomendating.I was refered to a specilaist by Dr. Calder and he told there was not much he had left to do as Dr. Calder had done such a good job in getting the tests and results all completed for him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

This doctor enjoys his work. All of his recommendations are clearly and thoroughly explained. He handles questions that are asked with explanations that easily understood. My father, my mother and I have been patients in his care for 30 plus years. The man has the patience of Job. When I was hospitalised a number of times; he visited daily and kept me informed of my progress. In situations where I have seen him dealing with other professionals; he was polite, thorough and respectful. He demands of these professionals,the high standard of care for his patients that he gives.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012