Ratings for Dr. Sally MacDonald

She is incredible! She helped care for both my parents at end of life. While she was not their family doctor, she stepped in on numerous occasions as if she was and worked closely with their family doctor. The care was seamless between Dr. Seal (family doctor) and Dr. MacDonald. Both my parents had cancer and my Mother was referred to Dr. MacDonald for treatment. At that time, my Father was not a patient of Dr. MacDonald’s but she treated him as if he was. She is very busy yet always has time to care for people and you do no feel rushed. She is professional, knowledgeable and kind. My parents passed within nine months of one another and were so grateful for the end of life care they received from Dr. MacDonald and Dr. Seal. I am too!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Great lady, wonderful doctor, very caring, very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

She is marvellous. Helped me so much as a new parent and when my children were young.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Great Doctor! Delivered me and then took care of myself and family later. Selfishly sorry to see her retire... wish her the best! Those new Doctors sure have some big shoes to fill!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I was so lucky to have had her as my GP for the few short years I did. I swear this woman saved my life. Friendly, thorough, and extremely caring, I am so sad that she has retired.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Sally MacDonald was my doctor for over 30 years and my children's doctor as well. She has been the best Doctor anyone could ever hope for and I was very blessed to have such a caring and professional doctor for so many years. I am very sad to see her go and wish her the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Sally was the best family doctor a person could dream of. She was very knowledgeable and had the most amazing bed side manner. She was with me through very rrough times and took care of my mental health as much as my physical. She is badly missed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Sally is the best,caring,listens to her patients. The Yukon is very lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Sally MacDonald is likely the most sought after Doctor in Whitehorse. I have been with her over 30 years..she is my daughters doctor and my grandkids doctor. You don't see too many 3rd generation Doctors, especially not of her calibre. Suzette is a great help in Sally's reception too.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

In the 28 yrs Dr. MacDonald has not just been a wonderful person, great physician but is not confined in her thinking. She will look outside the box as well to help with your healing. I know her to be heart caring and puts herself in your shoes as best as she can. I wouldn't trade her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010