Ratings for Dr. Philip L. Wagner

I've been a patient of Dr. Wagner for over ten years. He is the most thoughtful, personable doctor I've seen. Dr. Wagner has seen me through two pregnancies, the second of which was considered high-risk as it followed a miscarriage. I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner to any patient, especially those who suffer from fibroids. He offers a me range of options each time I visit him and allows me the chance to choose what's best for me. I've been through a number of procedures with him and have been happy with the result each time.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Very impressed with the office staff and Dr. Wagner. I arrived early for my appt and got right in. Dr. Wagner took his time with me and answered all my questions. He is very down to earth and knowledgeable. I agree with others that he has a wonderful and appropriate bedside manner and sense of humor. I am very happy to be a patient of his!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

He is great. Took the time to thoroughly inform me about my condition and the medication he prescribed worked very swiftly. Better in no time. Thanks Dr Wagner!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I have seen Dr. Wagner now for 12 years and couldn't ask for a better and more understanding person to have helped me trough my battle with endometriosis.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Outstanding. Dr. Wagner is comfortable in his own skin and with patients. What is really beneficial is that he works with other doctors and does not hesitate to refer and follow up. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Wagner is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been too. He takes his time and never has made me feel rushed. When I was having fertility problems, he gave me all the options and checked up on me regularily. I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

This was the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I needed surgery and the first office I was referred to wouldn't see me because I didn't have any insurance. Dr. Wagner treated me with compassion and respect and never once asked me how I was going to pay my bill. And I agree with the other poster- he had a pretty funny sense of humor. It made me feel at ease before my surgery. (which went perfect- I feel great!)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Great doctor, great person, not rushed out of the office and he really takes the time to listen. He also shows a sense of humor at appropriate times.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

This doctor is extraordinary...his knowledge of surgical procedures and ability to explain them in layperson's terms are second to none. He is courteous, down-to-earth and exhibits a professional and caring bedside manner. He is pleasant and spends time ensuring my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Wagner spent so much time with me! I have never had a better experience with a physician!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Philip L. Wagner's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY