Ratings for Dr. Rhoda Morcos

Dr. Morcos is one of the best doctors I've ever known. She is very very helpful and excellent at her work. Lucky to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I visited her couple times and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. She took time to listen. Very nice person. Too bad because she left province.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr, Morcos unfortunately has left the province . I miss her helpful ,caring and genuine interest in her patients . SHE ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU ! HOW RARE IS THAT ? She promptly sent you to specialists and or tests that she felt would help. Her receptionist was also very kind and helpful. I was very sad to see her leave but wish her the best in Ontario. Thankyou !B.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Although friendly, she was not very thorough when it came time to talk about my pregnancy (1st), and actually asked me if I wanted to do a pre-natal exam (despite the fact that I booked the appt. as a pre-natal). Luckily, I am capable of educating myself, and already knew the answers to the questions that I had for her, I just wanted to double-check with a doctor. She didnt even tell me when I should be booking my next appt. with her, I just talked to the (very friendly and informative) receptionist about it. In any case, I have decided that I am going to go back for one more visit, as perhaps my first one with her was an off-day, but if it ends up being uninformative and rushed, I will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Lucky to be one of Dr.Morcos's patients. Thank-you Dr.Morcos for helping my ear problem.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Marcos is very friendly and willing to help. She seems quite knowledgeable and is one of the first doctors I've seen in Winnipeg to not dismiss my Fibromyalgia. Oh, and she actually encourages patients to research the medications she is prescribing! How rare is that... most docs totally dismiss side effects! Great experience overall!! I'm definitely going back.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Appeared knowledgeable, but seemed unsure of herself and consequently was less helpful than might have been the case.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Very unorganized and sloppy. English very poor so not sure if you understand what she is saying. Get stressed very easily.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007