Ratings for Dr. John Manoukian

Had an appointment with this doctor for a throats issue I had.He looks at his charts and all of a sudden starts to check behind my ears checking my scalp it's like dude,what are u trying to find

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very rude. Didn’t even close the door when asking why I had brought my son. I left feeling like I need to get another ent dr. Terrible bedside manner with my 2 year old. Didn’t acknowledge him. Insisted I forcefully restrain him even though he is fine having an exam. Terrible experience. Wouldn’t trust him with my child’s care for a second.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

J'ai été opéré par monsieur étant jeune c étais déjà un super docteur ....

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Manoukian inserted tubes in my daughter ‘s ears this afternoon...it was his 12th surgery of the day and he greeted us and performed with absolute professionalism and empathy. Contrary to the numerous negative comments he has received about his bedside manor on this site, he greeted both of us pre-op, described precisely what was to happen and met with me alone post surgery to detail the successful 20 minute process. He brushed my daughter’s hair back from her forehead reassuringly on the way into the operating room and my daughter told me after surgery that he smiled at her as the anesthetic took hold. If you expect a flowery, coddling presentation from your doctor, Manoukian is not your fit. If you want an excellent, no nonsense, knowledgeable and caring physician/surgeon, I cannot recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

My husband and his friend did operation on nose with Dr Manoukian and they were very happy with the results. Great, knowledgeable and professional doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Manoukian. He removed a mass on my sons tongue. Each visit to his clinic, the surgery at the Childrens, and the follow up went great. He is very knowledgeable and to the point. He will answer your questions. I would recommend him. Great pediatric ENT.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Brought son for nose inspection. Doctor proceded to simply open up his instrument case and stick a tube up my son’s nose. Son was visibily upset and doctor said “if he doesnt calm down I am leaving”. Then he said “whats wrong with him” in a very nasty way. Will be placing a complaint at the college des medecins. Stay away from this person - he’s not a helpful human being nor a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Stuff is ok, but the doctor is horrible. Visited him today about some issue with my daughter, since the beginning he started to yell on me, interrupt and avoid answering on my direct questions. To say that I was shocked, means not to say anything, and all of this in front of the kids!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Manoukian helped my dad in the 90s and now my husband and me. He is professional.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Failed my rhinoplasty, made my septum even more deviated,although he suggested to redo it, after I made him check his failure. Disrespectful, racist, arrogantly came very close to me (humiliation attempt?). Treats his patients as numbers and people he makes surgery on as mere meat? I am not sure about staff, punctuality and knowledge, so I just put "okay", because I am not sure and wanted to be fairly accurate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016