Ratings for Dr. John Manoukian

I had a great experience with Dr. Manoukian. He removed a mass on my sons tongue. Each visit to his clinic, the surgery at the Childrens, and the follow up went great. He is very knowledgeable and to the point. He will answer your questions. I would recommend him. Great pediatric ENT.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Brought son for nose inspection. Doctor proceded to simply open up his instrument case and stick a tube up my son’s nose. Son was visibily upset and doctor said “if he doesnt calm down I am leaving”. Then he said “whats wrong with him” in a very nasty way. Will be placing a complaint at the college des medecins. Stay away from this person - he’s not a helpful human being nor a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Stuff is ok, but the doctor is horrible. Visited him today about some issue with my daughter, since the beginning he started to yell on me, interrupt and avoid answering on my direct questions. To say that I was shocked, means not to say anything, and all of this in front of the kids!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Manoukian helped my dad in the 90s and now my husband and me. He is professional.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Failed my rhinoplasty, made my septum even more deviated,although he suggested to redo it, after I made him check his failure. Disrespectful, racist, arrogantly came very close to me (humiliation attempt?). Treats his patients as numbers and people he makes surgery on as mere meat? I am not sure about staff, punctuality and knowledge, so I just put "okay", because I am not sure and wanted to be fairly accurate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Went to get my ears checked, came into the office, didn't close the door, looked in my ear and told me I didn't have an infection. Was basically out the door when I managed to ft out I wasn't there for an ear infection but about problems I have with my ears a lot. Cut me off when I tried to explain my past problems/why I'm here. told me to try Advil and said he couldn't help me. Then, my dad (control freak) wanted to talk to him and the doctor refused to talk to me only my dad which I did not consent to. I am over 16 therefore that is MALPRACTICE! Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I had a fairly large lipoma removed surgically from my neck and the results were absolutely excellent. Dr. Manoukian not only reassured me about the outcome but was also very methodical in his approach prior to and after surgery. The lipoma was large and also very close to nerves and arteries withbin my neck. Blood vessels were also feeding mthe lipoma.The surgery lasted over three hours and Dr, Manoukian was able to remove all the tumour and the surrounding fat . My recovery was painless but more importantly the incision line and marks of it are hardly visible and in perfect harmony with the wrinkles on my neck. He's been my ENT specialist for over 25 years and I have nothing but admiration and respect for his attention , his profound knowledge and specialization, I have my follow-up check tomorrow and I'm looking forward to see him. Today September 7, 2015 by Angelo Rossi

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

He is a piece of garbage, my throat got inflammation, I wait one month to stop by his Sherbrook office, he spent about 2 minutes to examine my throat and do not want to answer my questions, don't tell me things that I need to care about, he spent less than 5 minutes totally and ask me to leave,

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I brought my son to him and had the worst experience ever! Cannot find the time to answer any of my questions, cauterized my son's nose and proceded to rush me out. All the while he burnt all around the outside of his nose.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Manoukian took care of my daughters. He was awesome, kind and gentle. A real good chap.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014