Ratings for Dr. Gary G. Gularte

I had been working to get correct diagnosis and treatment for my disabled adult son. He had been in chronic and acute pain for six weeks. He had gotten worse over the past two days. I felt that as his advocate and the person most responsible for his well being, I had to find out what was causing his pain with no further delays. I was willing to wait approximately four hours to be seen. My son was assigned to Dr. Gularte. I requested that a previously ordered MRI be done now rather than waiting over a week to be scheduled by Inland Imaging. Gularte's response was that I was trying to "use the system to get an MRI ". It is my opinion this comment suggests that a career that requires well thought out decisions and at least a iota of compassion may not have been the best choice for this man. My son home with some pain pills. I do not know any more now about why the pills are necessary than I did before I saw Gary Gularte. I am saddened by this experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Gary G. Gularte's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)