Ratings for Dr. James H. Campagna

I've never had a problem with Dr. Campagna or his staff. Them have always been very nice and treat me okay. He's always been concerned about my persitate pain i suffer with and try to perscribe meds to help me endure it. GOD BLESS DR. CAMPAGNA AND HIS STAFF!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Campagna laughed at me when I started crying after he gave me an epidural shot into my SI joint. And today his staff was rude to me, so I walked out and didn't even respond to them. I paid them $45, didn't see the doctor, and a social worker came in and said I had to find a new doctor because I was rude to the staff. The staff was rude to ME, thank you. This was only my second visit. If you value your dignity, don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I agree with the above posters review. Horrible DR. Gives you all kinds of medicine to get you strung out then kicks you out of his practice even if you are a good patient who is not pill seeking. Would not recommend. His policy is if he wants to drop you he will and will not give you any reason why and let you suffer withdrawals and has a rude staff and HORRENDOUS nurse practitioner who is uncaring and unsympathetic and calls you a drug addict constantly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

After creating my physical dependence on methadone I was dismissed two years later with no warning or explanation or means to avoid dangerous withdrawal. The staff would not let me talk to the doctor and he failed in his duty to explain my dismissal. This is a dangerous practice and my efforts to find help are ongoing. Stay away from this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. James H. Campagna's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Benesys