Ratings for Dr. Carlos J. Giron

I would never go back and see any doctor at this office but dr. Earls because everyone I know talks highly of this doctor.keep up the goods work.don't go too see dr. Giron because he,s a liar and he is not that very helpful as those two people puts it.don't go and be tear tend by him or ask for him to be your doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr.Giron is one of the most friendly and the most compassionate dr.'s I have ever seen.He also listens to you and is most knowledgeable about chronic pain.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I have several health issues and see several doctors. Out of all my doctors, Dr. Giron is my favorite! He is so very kind and caring, which are hard qualities to find, in a doctor, these days. He's very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to help his patients. I've been his patient for about 11 years. He sincerely cares about his patients and always greets me with a hug. I would highly recommend him! He's a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go to this office if you have any true medical issues or complications. I have Hep C and Lupus...with TON of health issues! I had been going to him since 2000 (except for the two years I went to Md. so to see if they could help me at Hopkins). When I got back everything was fine until insurance became complicated and my health started getting worse. At my last office visit I was advised that I was "TOO MUCH TROUBLE" by his PA Terry Smoak. He also told me that I can NOT feel pain in my right side, in my liver...he told me that I was CRAZY!!!!! I am now living in constant pain rather than go back to those MONSTERS!!!!! P.S....if you are workmans comp...they love you...simple cases for them, no dealing with any complications.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Carlos J. Giron's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1992)