Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Reimer

Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!Best Dentist Ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

The best dentist you'll find. He puts you at a sense of ease being in his chair & has an excellent sense of humour. Highly recommend him for taking out your wisdom teeth & love that he offers IV sedation when no other dentists in SC do.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I am terrified of the dentist, but he puts me at ease. By far the best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Reimer is the best!! My daughter needed 2 implants (from an accident) and she got the very best care from him. he treated her wonderfully and always gave us great advice and had the best and affordable options available. My kids have never been to another dentist and neither have I. Thanks Doc Reimer!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr.Reimer for the last 28 years and have had only the best care from him. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and thoughtfully choose the best treatment for you. I have and still would drive from out of the city if I needed to. Would not change anything!! He's Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

My mom was one of his first patients and now that I'm starting my own family, I still make my way back to Dr.Reimer's office even though I live in a different city. I guess you can say he's one of the best dentists in Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I have not a bad thing to say about him. We moved here and needed a Dentist so started going to him. He is funny and really cares about your needs. He is really good with children and so were the rest of his staff, i tell everyone i know how wonderful he is.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I'm the biggest chicken and have visited dentists few and far between. When Dr. Reimer was recommended to me I went with hesitation, but after my first visit he made me relaxed and was super understanding. I now recommend him to all my freinds and relatives. He's the BEST.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

I had seen a different dentist prior to going to DR. Reimer the previous dentist told me i had 3 cavites that needed fixing something didn't sit right with me so i made an appointment with Dr. Reimer i had no cavities at all i trust Dr. Reimer completely!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Top Notch, everyone who knows him loves him. Very funny. All of my extended family have switched to him. I am a total "chicken" about pain but have always enjoyed my dental visits with Dr Reimer. After you get your freezing is in and he starts working on your teeth he'll ask you the darndest questions. All you can do is nod and smile. Its so hard to laugh and you really want to answer back but you can't when he's in the middle of filling your tooth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007