Ratings for Dr. Flavio Habal

I have known this doctor for a long time and have been in his office several times Recently, I was extremely disappointed . He did not even listened to me and seemed to be very distant and detached. In the end I left his office without any help. Luckily I was sent to another gastroenterologist .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

He is an amazing doctor, he saved my dads life even though his case was very complicated. He took the decision to do a scope and than a surgery immediately to stop variceal bleeding. He was extremely knowledgable and explained to us all the risks involved. Loved his compassion and honesty. We need more doctors like Dr. Habal. :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. KNOWLEDGABLE,COMPASSIONATE,HELPFUL

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Couldn't ask for anyone more pleasant and thurough. My wife and I are are both so grateful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I was assigned to Dr. Habal early last year when I was admitted to TGH for abdominal pain. So far Dr. Habal's the best doctor (including GPs) I've ever seen. He's attentive and knowledgeable, most of all he cares about his patients. I was discharged and undiagnosed with residual pain and nausea, I had to go back to the Emerg within a month of leaving the hospital. Dr. Habal would personally come down to the ER to see me and even called me at home afterwards to check on me. I've been seeing him ever since and although I'm still undiagnosed he continues to give me medical advice and options for treatments and diagnosis. I can't imagine patients giving him bad ratings at all. I hope this is also helpful for peeps out there looking for a good GI specialist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I just had an appt with Dr. Habal last week. He was recommended by my family Dr. who assured me that I would really like him. I was SUPER impressed. He was extremely knowledgeable, gave me great advice, and he had a great sense of humour to boot. Life is too short not to have that. We waited ten minutes before called in to see him, which I was amazed as I was honkering down to read War and Peace having previously waited for Specialists over the years. This was a very pleasant surprise!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Terrible bedside manners , insensitive , arrogant , rude . Caused more pain and discomfort than necessary during procedures , often without sedation .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Excellent doctor, but to reschedule/cancel appointment is a hell thanks to his office assistant. That woman is real pain. Never answers the phone and doesn't return calls.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Habal's approach to his patients is very professional and affiable. He took time to explain test results. We were very satisfied being in his care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

what is this "amount you paid"? In every respect,including ignorance of computer technicalities and questionnaire design, this survey bears the marks of ignorance.Are those the reasons you are anonymous?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010