You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Hart

Dr. Richard Hart's Ratings

Dr. Hart is an exceptional doctor. He treated/operated on my mother and father on separate occasions and I cannot explain how thankful we are for his professionalism and exceptional bedside manner. He was truthful, fully explained the issues that needed to be addressed and also the urgency required to be treated. We had compete faith and confidence in Dr. Hart and he delivered. I would definitely refer him to family and friends without hesitation. His assistant Michelle is fantastic and helpful and always a pleasure to talk to and deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Dr. Richard Hart was excellent in explaining the operation, the procedure, recovery time and what to expect. He is very friendly and his advice has been extremely helpful. The experience was truly great and Dr. Hart would be my first choice of referral for family and friends. He came highly recommended and I would pass it on any time. Michelle, his assistant, is also very helpful, always friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to the staff who assisted in the surgery. Great job! It is wonderful to have a doctor who is an expert at what he is doing, makes you feel comfortable and who really cares!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I first visited Dr. Hart in February 2015 when diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He was very caring and professional, he took time to explain my situation and the Whipple procedure, and made my family and I feel very comfortable and confident in putting my life in his hands. Following my surgery, he was very attentive and has helped me through my recovery and rehabilitation. I am so grateful to Dr Hart and his team for all that they have done for me and feel truly blessed to have found him, he has given me the gifts of health, hope and happiness. Thanks Dr. Hart and your team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I first saw Dr. Hart over ten years ago when it was discovered I had a pancreatic insulinoma. At the time, my diagnosis was made by another specialist who, although able to recognize the symptoms of my condition, did not leave me with confidence, being unable to pinpoint the location of the growth. Upon recommendation, I visited Dr. Hart who performed his own diagnostics and quickly identified the growth. He confidently took the time to explain the condition, the surgery, potential risks and expected recovery in very clear, simple terms. Dr. Hart was very patient to hear and answer all my questions. My surgery to remove the insulinoma took place in May 2005. Today my condition has been cured and I no longer suffer symptoms of frequent, uncontrolled hypoglycemia.
Following my primary surgery, I did experience complications due to a ruptured bile duct, for which I was recommended by Dr. Hart to Dr. Springer at St.Joseph's. Dr. Springer also proved a very knowledgeable and helpful specialist, having performed an ERCP and inserted a stint to allow the bile duct to heal.
I've returned to Dr. Hart to repair an incisional hernia, which has been a minor inconvenience when considering my primary diagnosis.

I thank Dr. Hart, his staff and St. Joseph's Health Centre for their professionalism and dedication to patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Oh well he is not a good doctor.. after your surgery he will never come to see you.. I know he is busy...busy making $...Please think before choosing him .. I am still alive not cause of him I changed my dr...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886840].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Hart is a good doctor. I recommend him without hesitation. He practiced a partial pancreatectomy and full splenectomy on me successfully without complications. Michelle, his assistant is very helpful, diligent and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Hart was excellent in explaining medicine in easy to understand language

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Stage 3 colon cancer. 10 years cancer free! Dr. Hart saved my life. Its results thst count. Not his bedside manner, which I found charming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

We have been very fortunate to have such a skilled surgeon as Dr. Hart operate on my mother’s pancreatic tumor. The surgery she had was a pancreatectomy and splenectomy. Dr. Hart and his Team were very patient, caring and reassuring in explaining everything clearly. It has been 2 years since her surgery and my mother has recovered 100% and continues to do very well. Our sincere thanks and deepest gratitude to Dr. Hart and the staff at St. Joe’s. A very special thank you to Dr. Hart’s secretary Michelle for her kindness, efficiency and patience. M. Yang.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Hart Performed surgery to remove a tumour on my liver, to remove a cyst from my bile duct and rebuild my bile duct and remove an existing stint from my previous ERCP's. Dr Hart is an exceptional surgeon with a big heart. Dr Hart's team is exceptional and always friendly. I am grateful to Dr Hart for the outstanding level of care I received.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823380].votes_count ]]