You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charlene Anne Lockner

Dr lockner is one of the most compassionate caring humans I have ever been fortunate enough to know. Thank god ness for her! The world is a better place because of her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She delivered my brother and I, and has constant rock in my family's lives for as long as I can remember. A brilliant doctor and genuinely good human being. I know my health care is in good hands when I give my trust to her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Best doctor ever. Listens, shows concern, approachable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

More concerned about billing then the actual care. Does not listen to patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Lockner was super helpful. She looked up recent information about where I was traveling to to make sure that I could get the appropriate vaccinations for my holiday. She's friendly!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very helpful and if she doesn't know the answer to a question she will find out and point you in the direction of ample information.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I first saw Dr. Lockner at Oshawa clinic's urgent care. She spent more time talking with another doctor than listening to me, the patient. Two weeks later I had not received test results and her office had not returned my two follow up telephone calls. I went to Dr. Lockner's office in person for these test results. The receptionist was rude and ineffectual. I have lived in the U.S. for the past 27 years and have friends and family who work in both the Canadian health care systems. Unfortunately, Dr. Lockner and staff validate the negative stereotypes about the Canadian health care system I would argue against while living in the U.S.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Lockner has been able to assess anything given to her. I have had some different issues and with time we came to conclusions. If she was unable to fully assess, she was able to research it. In my case, she wanted to be able to future diagnose issues and uses me as a precedent. Dr. Lockner is a great, compassionate doctor-- she listens to her patients, which many don't do. I am lucky to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Great doctor. Unfortunately not taking new patients. Is teaching family doctors in training, which is great for the training doctors, but sad for those of us who don't always get to see her. The person who doesn't like her can leave - make room for the many who are trying to get into her practice!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

My family has gone to Dr.Lockner for many years. She doesnt prescribe needlessly, and never gives me the easy way out. No `cure` pills given. She believes in healthy living, good diet`and exercise to keep your body in fine form. When she has recommended me or my children to a specialist - if I come back with negitive feedback, she empathizes and recommends someone else. I know 2 people who stopped using her as a doctor becuase she will NOT prescribe addictive drugs (therefore, she will not supply your habit!). Makes me wonder if those who said she doles out the drugs had a bone to pick when she wouldn`t feed thier addiction. hmmmm. Great doctor - upfront, will investigate if she doesn`t know, and will check in with you for follow up. Her office is busy, so you`ll wait at least 30 minutes, but I don`t mind becuase she doesn`t rush me when I`m sitting with her. That`s the trade off for doctors who stay on time. You`ll wait with Lockner, but you`ll get your questions answered.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Charlene Anne Lockner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lockner is one of the most compassionate caring humans I have ever been fortunate enough to know. Thank god ness for her! The world is a better place becaus..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered my brother and I, and has constant rock in my family's lives for as long as I can remember. A brilliant doctor and genuinely good human being. ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever. Listens, shows concern, approachable."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "More concerned about billing then the actual care. Does not listen to patient."

October 5, 2014