Ratings for Dr. Charlene Anne Lockner

Dr. Lochner has been my husbands GP for a number of years now due only to his medical problems making it hard to get a different doctor. Her bedside manner is the worst I have ever experienced. What she lacks in compassion is more than made up for in snark and attitude.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Lockner has been my doctor for about 30 years. She has always been supportive, caring, empowering and available. In addition to providing excellent medical care to me and my family, she has served our community in a variety of ways as a doctor and is actively involved in mentoring new medical residents/students.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have been seeing dr. Lockner ever since I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter. She hasn't give out false information. She is the best dr that I have ever had. Dr. Lockner has helped me understand things better by explaining them in detail and by going into alot of detail if I need more information. I really am happy that I found dr. Lockner when I did and I wouldn't change that for anything. In my eyes dr. Lockner is the best and will always be the best dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have been going to dr lockner since I was 13 and she is the an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr lockner is one of the most compassionate caring humans I have ever been fortunate enough to know. Thank god ness for her! The world is a better place because of her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She delivered my brother and I, and has constant rock in my family's lives for as long as I can remember. A brilliant doctor and genuinely good human being. I know my health care is in good hands when I give my trust to her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Best doctor ever. Listens, shows concern, approachable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

More concerned about billing then the actual care. Does not listen to patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Lockner was super helpful. She looked up recent information about where I was traveling to to make sure that I could get the appropriate vaccinations for my holiday. She's friendly!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very helpful and if she doesn't know the answer to a question she will find out and point you in the direction of ample information.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011