Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Adachi

I was at this doctor today, He Did not examine, did not even look, did not listen, did not check my file, did not check medications i take spent 5 minutes, prescribed medication without blood tests, said to take Meloxicam ,when I am on blood thinners and its not recommended, did not check for that. Absolutely negligent. Should not practise. I will complain to College of Physicians. If you value your life and health do not go to him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

After a visit to this Doctor I felt abandoned, as I was told I was fine and not to come back. This to a 90 year old lady, who is in constant pain from arthritis. I was treated as if I was wasting his time. However, there is no recpourse.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Adachi is a terrific Doctor very helpful and super nice guy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been with Dr Adachi for approx 19 years. When I was 24 yrs old and my entire body was failing me and after 8 months of bouncing from dr to dr he was the one to diagnose my Aggressive RA. He took the time to explain the condition and the treatment he was proposing. If it wasn't for his care, dedication and knowledge I would'nt be as healthy as I am today and I would not have a beautiful healthy daughter. He is thourough, reliable, has excellent bedside manner, is extremely dedicated to his patients and takes the time to get to know you. I am living a controlled pain free lifestyle all thanks to Dr A !! I can't recommend a more compitent and caring physician. M.S.C

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Worst doctor i have ever been to. Wanted me to do a clinic study and i did not want to do it, too many risks involved. Told me medicine would be too expensive and my drug plan would not cover it if i did not do this study. How does he know how much money i have. Left his office in tears and i do not cry ever, even when they thought i had lekeumia . I would rather die then ever see him again. I am now on medicine and doing great no thanks to him. thanks for nothing but heartache. debbie hill

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Very professional, knowledgable and helpful. Put me on new medication when other medications were not helping.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have spent the last two years going to doctors over and over again for my back. After a 10 minute examination of my back he finally thought he knew what it was. He promptly sent me for xrays of my spine, bloodwork, and booked my next appointment. While no other doctors listened, he sat there took notes, and paid attention to what I had said.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I got sick in 2001 with lupus. My family doctor and a gastro-enterologist thought it was hepatitis C or epstein-barr but weren't sure. I saw one rheumatologist who was a waste of my time. I asked for another and got sent to Dr. Adachi. After investigating my case, he said I had lupus(sle)or a similar autoimmune disease. At a time in my life when I was very ill and no one knew why, Dr. Adachi diagnosed my problem. It wasn't a nice diagnoses but not knowing was worse. At one time my GP and a hepatologist wanted to put me on a drug that is also used to treat cancer. I believe it's called methotrexate. Since I had confidence in Dr. Adachi, I wanted to know what he thought. Since I have Hepatitis C, he said that if he put me on this or other lupus drugs, he would kill me. Later on I got the internet and researched all of the diseases that I had heard mentioned in regard to my case. It was clear to me that Dr. Adachi was right. He is a good doctor and a pleasant man too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

It seems that Dr. Adachi might be more interested in using his patients for research than in treating them individually. He is a bit too anxious to prescribe new drugs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I was taken into the appointment with no wait time. RN was exeptional and compassionate. I came with many questions and concerns, every one of which Dr. Adachi patiently addressed . After thanking him for his (considerable) time he said "that is more important than any pill I can prescribe." I nearly fell out of my chair. I didn't know there were specialists like this out there. I left feeling positive and in very capable hands. I will have no hesitation entrusting my care to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011