Ratings for Dr. Margo J. Hein Muniz

I absolutely loved her and she was the best doctor I ever had, hands down. If she were still here I would still go to her. Now Im stuck looking for another obgyn Aiken and none of the others measure up... Ive been to Boehner, Minto & Hoover and none of them can hold a candle to her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had the best experience with her, She is awesome very concerned with pregnancy and everything.. where did she go... we need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She had no time for me. When I had scheduled the appt, I indicated it was for infertility. I was prepared to plead my case about how I was 34 and had been trying for 6 months and I have Crohns Disease and Arthritis, but I didn't have to tell her anything. She walked into my appt with markers and a calendar and said, "so I'm going to put you on Clomid, Estrace and Prometrium. I had never even met her before, so she knew nothing about me. I could tell she was in a hurry to get out of there, but I offered her additional information including that I'd been having pelvic pressure. It wasn't until then that she decided to do an ultrasound and she didn't run any tests other than that. And when I left her office, she had forgotten to order the ultrasound and days later I went to fill my prescription and she hadn't done that. When I called her office, her nurse told me they would order the Rx, she was really busy that day and had forgotten. I had my ultrasound yesterday and the US tech told me I had multiple cysts on both ovaries. I haven't heard from the doctor yet, but given my past experience with her, I would be surprised if she does call me. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Very doubtful of Doctors competency, at first visit dr. said that my wife had endemetriosis, without any testing, only based on short conversation. Office staff very rude, hung up on wife when she called about 2nd appt. to see if there was an insurance co-pay. we are looking elsewhere.... the aetna insurance is the bomb you would think they would have not been so rude.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

My name is Cynthia Grant,I think Dr. Muniz is probably the ONLY doctor in Aiken I've been too that is worth her degree(s).She has fixed what other doctors broke, tested and treated what other doctors ignored, spent time with me to FULLY explain EVERYTHING and answer ALL my questions.She has never been late, never made me feel like she wanted to be somewhere else, NEVER ignored any weird complaint or issue, she has never done anything frivolous or harmful or disrespectful to me or my family during our times of medical stress.I've waited ONCE in 3+ years for more than 30 minutes for my appt., because she was delivering a baby.The disinformation and slander written by people (who are oddly anonymous) is litigious and can only come from people lacking in any true moral worth.I would trust her and her staff with me or my family, anytime!We all have bad experiences.She HAS actually told me "I don't know" before.I realize she's not GOD.Just as close to it as medicine allows! ROCK ON LADIES!

Submitted April 18, 2011

I had thought at first that I liked Dr. Muniz, my sister had went to her forever & she delivered my nephew & everything was fine! So, not the case! I started going to her & almost as soon as I did everything fell apart! First appointment went well but, second appointment she acted like she was just ready to leave. By, the third appointment I had been bumped over to her colleague & she didn't even ask me if that was okay with ! She's horrible & shouldn't be able to practice anymore! I give her an F ,& that's an understatement!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Muniz is not someone that can be trusted and has been known to stretch the truth to keep herself out of trouble. Her main concern is not about her patient but what she thinks is right whether she is right or not. From personal experience with Dr.Muniz, I would not recommend her to anyone. Too many lives have been affected by her poor judgment and decisions.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr.Muniz is a good doctor. The only thing that bothers me about her is there is no way to get in touch with her if something goes wrong. I have had 2 miscarriages and both of those times i was unable to get in touch with her for help. Her bedside manner is great, and she had a playful personality but i just wish i could get in touch with my doctor when needed therefore i will not be returning for her services.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I thought she was a wonderful doctor, even after I lost my daughter, at 23 wk gestation. She went on to perform several blood test to find out I had a Factor IV issue, which makes me prone to blood clots. During my next pregnancy I took the Lovenox as prescribed, but I went into labor again at 23wks 6days. She never checked my cervix. Luckily, I wasn't in Aiken and the hospital, in another city delivered my baby boy and he lived. My new doctor, an older matter-of-fact man, diagnosed me with an incompetent cervix. He said that Dr Muniz should've been worried about your cervix rather than your blood. If I had not had any issues with it by now I should be okay. He made me feel better knowing that the next time, I will "hopefully" be able to carry a baby longer when they close my cervix. I don't plan to EVER go back to her!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

My neice in her late 30's was retired because of Dr. Muniz ineptness. She cut every nerve in my neice's stomach. She was put on morphine, the morphine patch, and taking injections for pain. Her regular team of doctors had to go in and do surgery because she had gotten a staf infection. Today, and two surgeries later my neice has been living in pain. She now has a box surgically implanted to control pain, but now even that is not enough, she is back on morphine. Dr. Muniz has not offered one kind word her way at time during this dramatic experience. This not only affected my neice, but my entire family, and her and her husbands life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Margo J. Hein Muniz's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Aiken, SC