You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Derek Lowe

I consider myself lucky to have Dr Lowe as my GP considering he wasn't taking new patients when I inquired about becoming one. Because my dad was a patient he said he would take me and i'm so glad he did. He listens to everything I say and explains things in English. I was really nervous about my pap test as I had previous horrible experiences, but he took his time and was so gentle and had a nurse come in and talk to me while he did the examination so it took my mind off things. He is soft spoken and approachable and I give him and his clinic 5 stars all the way :) Thanks Dr Lowe!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had I couldn't imagine having another I am sooo lucky to have this man as my GP. I can't believe there is even any negative comments on here, wow....

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Excelent Doctor. Very Nice. at first visit ask my entire medical history. and keep follow up the problems even several years ago. the best family doctor I have ever meet.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

So very lucky to have Dr Lowe as our family Dr. Nowadays dr's rush you out and don't actually take the time to listen to you but not Dr Lowe he takes his time and makes sure everything is discussed in our appts. He's a very compassionate person and shows that he cares. I have never had a physician like him before. Thanks to him I feel like my family and I are taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Lowe has been my doctor for 6 years; he is an outstanding MD and person. He has changed my life for the better with his comprehensive examinations and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have to say I am incredibly lucky to have found Dr Lowe! When my Dr retired I felt lost, and now I can say I have never been happier now with Dr Lowe. What a caring, and special person he is! Words can not describe how good and caring he is. I am so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Derek Lowe's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself lucky to have Dr Lowe as my GP considering he wasn't taking new patients when I inquired about becoming one. Because my dad was a patient he ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had I couldn't imagine having another I am sooo lucky to have this man as my GP. I can't believe there is even any negative comments on he..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Basically pretends to listen, then does whatever he wants. Staff are also very arrogant."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All he prescribes you is tylenol. The pharacy people give us more help than you. CAN I GIVE LOWER THAN 5 STARS."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excelent Doctor. Very Nice. at first visit ask my entire medical history. and keep follow up the problems even several years ago. the best family doctor I have..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is top-notch in all categories. So grateful to have found Dr. Lowe after poor experience at Hilltop Medical."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So very lucky to have Dr Lowe as our family Dr. Nowadays dr's rush you out and don't actually take the time to listen to you but not Dr Lowe he takes his time a..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Teribble doctor. Was arrogant and super rushed. Also he acted strange like he was drunk or HI. BAD DOCTOR"

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lowe has been my doctor for 6 years; he is an outstanding MD and person. He has changed my life for the better with his comprehensive examinations and diagn..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing friendly, caring person. Can't complain his service and charismatic attitude to his clients. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say I am incredibly lucky to have found Dr Lowe! When my Dr retired I felt lost, and now I can say I have never been happier now with Dr Lowe. What a..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rushed withe my kids and I. Maybe it was because of our indian descent.a few us so nervous we just said yes and yes and left. racist"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Derek has been my doc for 7 years now and he's just absolutely the most wonderful, kind, caring doctor ever. What a beautiful human being!! He always comes and ..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lowe is one of the rare doctors who would deserve SIX stars in every category."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are in awe of the level of care and the extent of Dr. Derek Lowe's knowledge base. He is beyond just a GP - we would class him in a category ABOVE super-her..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The person who said he was rude and arrogant must have confused him with someone else. Dr. Lowe is one of the most respectful and caring doctors at this Clinic."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude doctor, arrogant and rushed me out of the office as soon as possible."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional doesn't do him justice. From my first visit he knew my entire medical history each time I saw him without having to look at the chart. Caring, cons..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lowe is so special that it's always a pleasure to see him. He took such good care of my husband during his battle with cancer, visiting us at home, and ke..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lowe is an amazing GP. He's charismatic, attentive and really cares for his patients. You are guarantee to get exceptional service from him and his staff..."

September 4, 2014