Ratings for Dr. Derek Lowe

This doctor has likely saved my husbands life, I've never seen a more thorough or caring doctor. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Lowe demonstrates to patients that he is genuine and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Lowe has helped me through several bouts of serious illness in the past 10 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, and very generous with his time. He has "gone the extra mile" for me repeatedly, referring me to the best specialists and following up on every test and scan. I trust him, and recommend him highly! His staff is also amazing, polite, and very caring. His clerical staff, led by V., is terrific. She always recognizes me on the phone or in person, and she does her best to schedule my appointments with hospitals and specialists in a very timely manner. I'd give this doctor and his staff six stars if I could!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I am very lucky indeed to have him as my GP.I have full confidence in his ability to diagnose any sympton.He is very patient,thorough and I am glad to have him on my side.He is quite available when needed ands sometimes worth the time waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I consider myself lucky to have Dr Lowe as my GP considering he wasn't taking new patients when I inquired about becoming one. Because my dad was a patient he said he would take me and i'm so glad he did. He listens to everything I say and explains things in English. I was really nervous about my pap test as I had previous horrible experiences, but he took his time and was so gentle and had a nurse come in and talk to me while he did the examination so it took my mind off things. He is soft spoken and approachable and I give him and his clinic 5 stars all the way :) Thanks Dr Lowe!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had I couldn't imagine having another I am sooo lucky to have this man as my GP. I can't believe there is even any negative comments on here, wow....

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Basically pretends to listen, then does whatever he wants. Staff are also very arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

All he prescribes you is tylenol. The pharacy people give us more help than you. CAN I GIVE LOWER THAN 5 STARS.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Excelent Doctor. Very Nice. at first visit ask my entire medical history. and keep follow up the problems even several years ago. the best family doctor I have ever meet.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

He is top-notch in all categories. So grateful to have found Dr. Lowe after poor experience at Hilltop Medical.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015