Ratings for Dr. Derek Lowe

Derek is our family doctor and he is fantastic. I was amazed at the time he spent recently with my daughter patiently asking questions and providing guidance. Much appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very good Dr. He listens and provides direction. Always pleasant and never makes ya feel rushed

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Lowe has been our family doctor for over 5 years now and we trust him highly and value his kind and competent manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

The very best Doctor I have ever had. I have 3 children, 2 with autism and have never had that kind of respect and kindness. The standard of care is outstanding. He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Good doc.............................................

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been to. I don't trust taking my family to anyone else. He is genuine and very personable. I wish there were more doctors with the same qualities.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Lowe has been my go for a few years now. I simply have nothing but admiration for him for his manner, knowledge, ability to get you in to see specialist if needed but most of all, his patience!! Just the best!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This doctor has likely saved my husbands life, I've never seen a more thorough or caring doctor. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Lowe demonstrates to patients that he is genuine and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Lowe has helped me through several bouts of serious illness in the past 10 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, and very generous with his time. He has "gone the extra mile" for me repeatedly, referring me to the best specialists and following up on every test and scan. I trust him, and recommend him highly! His staff is also amazing, polite, and very caring. His clerical staff, led by V., is terrific. She always recognizes me on the phone or in person, and she does her best to schedule my appointments with hospitals and specialists in a very timely manner. I'd give this doctor and his staff six stars if I could!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016