Ratings for Dr. Derek Lowe

I take an elderly family member to see Dr. Lowe. He is always so pleasant and helpful. Really takes the time to help us understand everything. However, his receptionist has a major attitude problem. I always accompany my elderly family member just because I feel that this receptionist may not be polite or helpful, which she isn't even when I'm there. I miss the old receptionist V, who was always smiling, patient and helpful. Her and Dr. Lowe complemented each other so well. This new one is just something else.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He is our family doctor. Couldn't ask for anyone better. He always takes the time for us.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Has been my doctor for years. Always nice and pleasant. Knows what he’s talking about and willing to listen to what your saying. But the new Assitant is awful. Rude cold unfriendly. Major attitude issues. Shouldn’t be there as it reflects on him and his business. Can’t wait for the other girl to come back from maternity leave.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Had a walk-in appointment. He saw my one-year-old and was very friendly! He even said, "Thank you for waiting."

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Excellent doctor and a great person. Great support staff who complement dr Lowe very well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Lowe has been our doctor for nearly seven years. He is kind, caring and thoughtful and usually very thorough. It seems that his MOA, Vee, is no longer there and the new assistant is not only not friendly, but rude and it is not a pleasant experience to deal with her - over the phone or in person. Too bad as Dr. Lowe is always so nice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Derek is my family doctor and is by far the best doctor! He listens and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Derek is our family doctor and he is fantastic. I was amazed at the time he spent recently with my daughter patiently asking questions and providing guidance. Much appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very good Dr. He listens and provides direction. Always pleasant and never makes ya feel rushed

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Lowe has been our family doctor for over 5 years now and we trust him highly and value his kind and competent manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017