Ratings for Dr. Deborah Hitchcock

Dr Hitchcock has been our family doctor for 35 years, and I has been fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I've been a patient of Doctor Hitchcock for close to 25 years. I have had two major treatment issues and one wrongful diagnosis in the last 3 years. She is continually late for appointments, even if you are the first appointment of the day. On the positive side she is very easy to talk to and doesn't rush your visit. I have switched to another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Doctor Hitchcock for close to 25 years. I have had two major treatment issues and one wrongful diagnosis in the last 3 years. She is continually late for appointments, even if you are the first patient of the day. On the positive she is very easy to talk to and doesn't rush your visit. I have switched to another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Doctor Hitchcock for close to 25 years. I have had twomajor treatment issue and one wrongful diagnosis in the last 3 years. She is continually late for appointments, even if you are the first appointment of the day. It can take weeks or months to get in to see her, mainly because she only works two days a week. I must say on the positive side that she is very easy to talk to and does not rush your visit. I have switched to another doctor

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

One of the most incompetent doctors ever known. My granddaughter just about dies because of her incompetancy. Wouldn't sent a dying dog to her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My Family doctor for about 30 years. Delivered both my kids yet she still treats me like a stranger. My daughter constantly complains that she is very condescending. Not very caring at all. If you call to make an appointment with her, you are looking at several months wait. Her office tells you to go to emergency or a walk in clinic if you need help sooner. I thought walk in clinics were for those who had no family doctor. At her office, You will wait at least an hour past your appointment time. I don't think she knows the meaning of appointment, and she will charge if you miss it i.e. you couldn't wait for hours past your appointment time. She needs to retire! My family will never see her again. My last experience with her was horrid.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Debra Hitchcock has been my family doctor for over 30 years, has delivered both of my sons, and has been my rock to rely on for personal health issues. She follows up/registers me for additional exams, tests, etc. that she cannot provide, which I am not even aware but she's on top of these things. Everything about Dr. Hitchcock's service is "excellent" EXCEPT for two things. She's got too many patients and 1) at her new location with multiple other doctors there is usually more of a wait time than was previously and 2) it is extremely difficult to get in to see her .... you have to book months in advance. It is going to be very difficult when Debra Hitchcock retires to find somebody as professional and competent as she is. I do know though, I will be in search of a doctor that is just starting his/her practice, in hopes of not getting a doctor in such demand to make it easier to make appointments.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr Hitchcock has been my family doctor for many years. However, upon trying to make an appointment, I find she is not at Glenmore Trail address any longer, nor has the above telephone # 403-297-0190. Can not locate her on internet except for the old address and telephone. Can someone please post how she can be found? I've had to go to a new doctor, and lose all my medical record. Thanks so much if you're able to help.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Hitchcock was my moms doctor during her pregnancy with my twin sister and I, my little sister, my son and is about to be my doctor with my baby I just found out I was expecting. She has also been a great family doctor for my entire life. I don't know what doctor I will use when she retires! I always hate when she is on vacation! She's a great doctor and I love seeing her even though she works VERY far from me. Great lady

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Hitchcock wasn't supposed to work the night my wife went into labour. She came in to the hospital in the middle of the night and took charge of a delivery with complications. Mom and daughter did just fine. We are forever grateful to her! She is an absolute professional with great compassion. My wife has been with her since she was a teenager and we can't consider taking our daughter to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011