Ratings for Dr. Michael Kornas

Caring, pretty well always on time, very fair..............

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I crossed paths with Mike 15 years ago, when he was the oncall dentist over xmas. He took me on xmas night and fixed my aching tooth, and me and my family have been seeing him ever since. I used to fear dentists, but I'm completely at ease with Mike and his staff Sharon and Jennifer. Can't say enough about his professionalism and easy going personality, very grateful to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Michael Kornas can't say enough of him he is awesome like his stuff. I am so happy to have such a nice man who is looking after me. Thank you Dr Kornas and the stuff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Excellent dentist. Awesome staff. Very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Mike is a nice guy, the cancellations are ridiculous and it is so hard to get in to see him. I'm used to big city Dentists that will see you when you have a problem, not make you wait!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

In 2003 went to Dr Mike, (as he told me to call him) to have my bottom teeth removed , just at that time I was scheduled for back surgery, in a few weeks, so Mike, told me that he would remove my teeth not all at once but over time,but before my back surgery, he was very concerned about my back pain, he would make sure I was comfortable at all time. so over weeks he did take his time with me, so in the end I did have my dentures before my back surgery. Sharon and the staff were great.Keep up the good work all.again thanks Dr.Mike

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I am petrified of dentists, but going to Dr. K. is no concern to me anymore. He is gentle, funny, takes his time, and talks to his patients, asks if there are any other problems and generally makes me feel extremely comfortable. Sharon the receptionist, is next to none; we always find something to talk about and have a hilarious time. This dentist and his professional staff should indeed be checked out - well worth your time to go and see him. Congratulations staff!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Not only is he very approachable, he is fair and nearly always on time. He also accepts my insurance.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr Kornas is a good doc....Do not like the cancellations much. Also, I find his Hygienist (Danielle) not very professional. Should watch what she says when she`s around the waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr. Michael Kornas's Credentials

Banner Health
Healthnet
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)