Ratings for Dr. Barry Mang

Dr. Barry Mang is an amazing and truly competent dentist. I was not blessed with great teeth and have had to have a lot of dental work over the years, including 2 dental implants. His analysis, competence sharing the diagnosis with me, and excellent work, was so important to me and my dental health. He is a caring, competent, and very skilled health professional. I am so glad he is my dentist and have felt fortunate to have him as my dentist over many years... His staff is also wonderful and very qualified.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Barry is the best dentist i have been too. He is always interested in your life, is courteous with staff, punctual, fast, and never in an off mood. He is an all around great guy! 5 stars all around.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Very helpful and kind. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I came to Dr. Mang's office after being checking out dentists via a review site. He looked like a well respected and liked Dentist and I was not disappointed. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has also been honest about what needs to be done, and what doesn't need to be done. I would recommend Dr. Mang in a second as his kind, easy-going, friendly and professional manner would put anyone at ease. I am happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Barry Mang since 1977, he is a terrific man and a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Like many others on this site, I was referred to Dr. Mang for dental challenges my previous dentist could not solve (included two failed root canal procedures). In each case, Barry was able to successfully complete procedures (on the same teeth) that my previous dentist could not. I reasoned - why have these tricky procedures done twice (and pay twice!)? Why not go to the "good guy" in the first place? I haven't looked back. Everything else aside, Dr. Mang is just plain good at what he does! Recommended by me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Mang has been my only dentist. Not only is he great at what he does, he always remembers me outside of the office. Not many people look forward to the dentist. Barry saved my teeth when I was in elementary school and he keeps them looking great. It will be a very sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Brilliant, thorough and kind. I left my dentist of 25 years to see this incredible guy. While he has been wonderful to me - performing emergency root canals, pain issues, etc., his competency and heart speak to me through the work he has done with my eight year old. My daughter was terrified of dentists following six awful extractions for crowding issues from our previous dentist. Things had become so awful that my little girl cried before going to the dentist and agonized for days over when she had to go again. She developed an abscess and needed an extraction. My old dentist refused to do it, saying my girl was uncooperatve and needed oral conscious sedation to have any work done. We were left without care. She wasn't ucooperative, she was scared. We consulted with Barry, he built a rapport and restored my child's safety with dental work. She is brave and strong, loves Dr. Mang and has had four more extractions - no sedation, no problem. Now - that is a good dentist!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

The best dentist in Regina. I and my daughter have been seeing him for over 35 years. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Barry is the best dentist in Regina - Allison is a very close 2nd. He is very patient and kind. I have been seeing him for over 15 years. He has never tried to "upsell" me, and is like a second father to my children (8 and 10).

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007