Ratings for Dr. Barry Mang

My wife and I have been Dr. Barry Mang's patients for many years. We feel lucky to have him be our family dentist. He is very knowledgeable and his technical skills are superb! In addition, he is a very caring and loving gentleman. Thank you Dr Mang for your invaluable service!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Have gone to Dr. Barry Mang for over 40 years and he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

The knowledge and skill and kindness is unbelievable. This has spread through the entire practice and can be seen in the other professionals in the office. I have to thank them as a group for taking care of my dental health, and saving at least two teeth that elsewhere would have been extracted. I have had my brother and his family move here as well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

The best dentist I've ever gone to in my 43 years. He's fixed up 2 root canals I've had problems with and is kind hearted, quick, and professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Barry Mang is an amazing and truly competent dentist. I was not blessed with great teeth and have had to have a lot of dental work over the years, including 2 dental implants. His analysis, competence sharing the diagnosis with me, and excellent work, was so important to me and my dental health. He is a caring, competent, and very skilled health professional. I am so glad he is my dentist and have felt fortunate to have him as my dentist over many years... His staff is also wonderful and very qualified.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Barry is the best dentist i have been too. He is always interested in your life, is courteous with staff, punctual, fast, and never in an off mood. He is an all around great guy! 5 stars all around.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Very helpful and kind. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I came to Dr. Mang's office after being checking out dentists via a review site. He looked like a well respected and liked Dentist and I was not disappointed. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has also been honest about what needs to be done, and what doesn't need to be done. I would recommend Dr. Mang in a second as his kind, easy-going, friendly and professional manner would put anyone at ease. I am happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Barry Mang since 1977, he is a terrific man and a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Like many others on this site, I was referred to Dr. Mang for dental challenges my previous dentist could not solve (included two failed root canal procedures). In each case, Barry was able to successfully complete procedures (on the same teeth) that my previous dentist could not. I reasoned - why have these tricky procedures done twice (and pay twice!)? Why not go to the "good guy" in the first place? I haven't looked back. Everything else aside, Dr. Mang is just plain good at what he does! Recommended by me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009