Ratings for Dr. Allison Mang

I had negative experience with Dr Allison Mang. She was very late for the appointment, I had to wait almost an hour while she had lunch and then worked on another patient. Double booking? She kept working on another client while seeing me. She rushed in, paid minimal attention to me and while the whole procedure gossiped with her assistant and some other third person. I felt like an object in her hands. I am pregnant in 3rd trimester and made the dentist aware of that. I was not feeling well during the procedure but as said Dr Mang paid no attention and did not ask if I was OK. She made me really stressed with her uncaring and rushed manners.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Although I appreciated her manner when it came to my anxiety, and how painless the needles were, I found the quality to be lacking. The fillings I received have rough edges that I am going to have to get fixed plus I found a number of slices on the inside of my lip afterwards, and her assistant left some packing in around my gum which caused swelling and tenderness until a different dentist removed it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

She was rude with her own staff. Was sarcastic and rude with me. She didn't want to explain why she wanted to put 2000$ of stainless steel crowns in my child's mouth. I went for a second opinion and there was NO MENTION of needing crowns. My child only needed small surface fillings. Will never go back to this dentist. She is in for the money.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Allison Mang is wonderful, I always have good experiences when I go to her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

She often makes sarcastic comments and don't take patients problems seriously. Over the years, we saw Dr Barry Mang. When Allison got into the the office, he transferred some patients to her. Her bedside manner is bad and don't listen to patients. When things go wrong (procedures go wrong), she blames her patients. It happened over and over. We are definitely leaving after many bad experiences!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

As a result of several negative experiences I developed severe anxiety about dental work. Since seeing Dr. Allison for the past 3 years (and going through 2 more root canals and wisdom tooth removal) my anxiety has eased significantly. Her relaxed demeanor and humour make everything easier. She understands patients that have anxiety and will work with you so that you have a positive experience. I am confident that she would not recommend work that doesn't need to be done, and presents all the options when work is needed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Excellent all the work done is top quality have had no problems with anything. Great bedside manor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had! Allison always takes her time and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I, too, have seen Barry Mang since I was 18 & I'm now 54. Love Dr. B. Mang's work but Dr. Alison Mang is also following in her father's footsteps as being very courteous, professional and empathetic. What I like is that Alison is taking all of the professional steps to go to seminars & learn from the best especially with regards to implants. My mouth rejected 2 implants and Alison had been to the best implant surgeon in Utah and was able to suggest an alternate type of implant for me and, to date, my mouth is listening to her advice. You can not go wrong with the dentist office of Mang, Mang etc.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Allison is following the footsteps of her father, the best dentist in Regina. Nice to know she will be there when he retires! She has filled in with my dental work when Barry was not available, she is great!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012