Ratings for Dr. Allison Mang

I've been a patient of Dr Mang for a few years now and I have had regular cleanings, two root canals, and two crowns done. After moving to Regina, we were concerned that we would not be able to find a good Dentist like the one we had back in our old city. Well, Dr. Mang is not just as good but, dare I say it, better than our previous Dentist. She is extremely smart, knowledgeable, and friendly. Her staff is also just as amazing and helpful. We have had positive experiences every time from check in to check out. We are thrilled that we found Dr. Mang and would highly recommend this Dentist!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

She is knowledgeable, as her father is a great dentist. She has three kids, maybe that why she doesn't seem to have a lot of time with patients? Even though she is knowledgeable and have all the skills needed for this job, I still don't want to go to her anymore since she doesn't seems care about patients feeling. And also, make her conclusion/decision too soon.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Records of payment lost . Over 1000. Could not claim insurance for months it looks like. . Mistakes happen. But zero apology. Zero resposibility. Dr Mang herself was fine.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had negative experience with Dr Allison Mang. She was very late for the appointment, I had to wait almost an hour while she had lunch and then worked on another patient. Double booking? She kept working on another client while seeing me. She rushed in, paid minimal attention to me and while the whole procedure gossiped with her assistant and some other third person. I felt like an object in her hands. I am pregnant in 3rd trimester and made the dentist aware of that. I was not feeling well during the procedure but as said Dr Mang paid no attention and did not ask if I was OK. She made me really stressed with her uncaring and rushed manners.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Although I appreciated her manner when it came to my anxiety, and how painless the needles were, I found the quality to be lacking. The fillings I received have rough edges that I am going to have to get fixed plus I found a number of slices on the inside of my lip afterwards, and her assistant left some packing in around my gum which caused swelling and tenderness until a different dentist removed it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

She was rude with her own staff. Was sarcastic and rude with me. She didn't want to explain why she wanted to put 2000$ of stainless steel crowns in my child's mouth. I went for a second opinion and there was NO MENTION of needing crowns. My child only needed small surface fillings. Will never go back to this dentist. She is in for the money.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Allison Mang is wonderful, I always have good experiences when I go to her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

She often makes sarcastic comments and don't take patients problems seriously. Over the years, we saw Dr Barry Mang. When Allison got into the the office, he transferred some patients to her. Her bedside manner is bad and don't listen to patients. When things go wrong (procedures go wrong), she blames her patients. It happened over and over. We are definitely leaving after many bad experiences!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

As a result of several negative experiences I developed severe anxiety about dental work. Since seeing Dr. Allison for the past 3 years (and going through 2 more root canals and wisdom tooth removal) my anxiety has eased significantly. Her relaxed demeanor and humour make everything easier. She understands patients that have anxiety and will work with you so that you have a positive experience. I am confident that she would not recommend work that doesn't need to be done, and presents all the options when work is needed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Excellent all the work done is top quality have had no problems with anything. Great bedside manor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014