Ratings for Dr. Brian Bogue

Ive been to many doctors over the years and am truly grateful that I have Dr Bogue as my doctor. When my mother died I dont know what we would have done without him. He did housecalls at all hours and made sure she didn't suffer...thanks Dr Bogue

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Appalling!!I went to this dr. because he was taking new patients & I just came from Alberta to be with my mom & terminelly ill dad. I have no discs between my vertabre & cannot walk without heavy narcotic meds. My whole life is wrapped up in taking care of my 2 young girls & attending church is my life style. I took my mom into my appt with me & this dr said was " an out of control drug addict!" Ridiculous! My dose was arranged by a pain management team at U of A including a harvard dr. He raised his voice to my senior mother & treated me as if I was a filthy herion addict off skid row with a needle hanging out of my arm.I will be talking to the college of physicians for sure. How is it even legal to cut someone off meds suddenly? He put my health in danger out of arrogance& should be disciplined. I want him held legally responsible for putting me through agony & causing a new crisis in my life. BTW my dad passed away 2 days ago.Mom needs me & my girls are traumatized seeing me suffer!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I just want to thank Dr Bogue for the care he provided to my dad when he was dying. I cant thank him enough for all the care and compassion he showed during this trying time. Thanks again Dr Bogue!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

dr bogue is my gp and when i first started seeing him he was create, but now thing have gotten tight since i was diagnosed with FMS he needs to show more compassion to his patients all in all hes been very helpful

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Borgue he has helped my family and I immensely. We are truly grateful for his caring and compassionate ways. He is never quick to prescribe, and is open to any of my suggestions. Hope he's around for a long time!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

DR Bogue saved my life.Im only 45 and went to the busy drop-in evening clinic with what I thought was indigestion. After further questioning he expressed concern about possible heart attack and sent me to the emergency where sure enough it turned out I was having a heart attack. Dr Bogue saqved my life.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

How dare you people talk bad about Dr.Bogue, He's a very smart man. The guy changed my life, i suffered from panic attacks, very bad ones being that!. all you people are ungrateful, maybe if u made an appointment with him he would take the extra time, but on clinic hours, he's one man serving 20 people. I just wished you people would appreciate his work. All you know too do is a little homework before you go in for a visit, study your medications and about new ones, ready about your symptoms on BC health link Google it trust me it will help. Peace Mr.anonymous!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

the man is great at useles chatter& small talk, but with omly 15 min apt & dealing with 1 thing in that time, my time has been wasted.I have Fiberomyalgia now, He was away so many time this year I had to be diagnosed with it by Dr, Swanson, Started on the right drugs by Pitac & seen several other Dr. in the clinic for refills of narcitic pain med I've gone to Cronic Pain courses he had no faith in. changed his mind about that when he found out how little he would really be doing. Now I never no if he's going treat me on any given visit, one time he can't do enough to help & incurage & the next time he makes me feel like a druggy.I dodon't mind sihning an opiod contract. but before I do He'll be sihning my expectation of care contract that will include campation & consistancy and agree to work with the pain team he sent me to & if he breaks that contract ti will be mediated by that team. I can't just drop him no oes taking on new paciance much less with all my stuff

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

he is a great doctor and going on seminars,very noligable.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Extremely caring and helpful.rally takes the time to listen.Best MD Ive has in a long time

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008