Ratings for Dr. T. Scott Campbell

Use caution when dealing with this doctor.I obtained a copy of his records regarding our interactions and I was shocked at his remarks.He used suppositions and biases to lie on my record and entered incomplete information and caused me harm.Do not trust this man with your health.And if you are unfortunate enough to have him for your medical care I advise you to bring a witness.I wish that I had known what I'm sharing with you before I ever accepted this man as a health care provider.He cares about himself and not his patients.I truly believe that this man has no business providing service to anyone.Please heed my warning,your health care and good name are at risk when you use this man for your medical care.Strong Hospital has many fine doctors.My advise is to seek care elsewhere.Don't risk your health or good name with this person.His treatment borders on criminality.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Do not trust this man he is dangerous and could cause you serious harm.Use caution with this man and bring a witness .Be sure to check your medical records in relation to this mans comments and embellishments on your medical records.My advice is to find an honest doctor that you can trust to provide you with the proper care and not lie to your face.Again I can not state the importance of bringing a witness with you for any contact with this man.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very responsive to messages and follow-up.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Campbell is an excellent diagnostician and communicator, two traits I looked for in a PCP. I had been dissatisfied with former primary care doctors who stopped short of finding out what was ailing me, so that is of high value to me. Dr. Campbell is knowledgeable, compassionate, puts me at ease with his warmth and good sense of humor, and honest about recommending specialists. He may be the best geriatrician in town taking the time to listen and understand a 72-year-old patient with multiple medical issues. When I send him a message through the UofR My Chart portal, I receive a reply the same day or evening, and he responds on weekends as well. I will always be grateful to the neighbor who recommended Dr. Campbell to me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Decietful,lies to patients,and on their medical records.Staff seems unfriendly and detached. I advise any one considering this man as their M.D.to make sure that you bring a witness with you.Be sure to check your records.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Never returns calls.Places incomplete and inaccurate information in medical records.Use caution with this man.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Campbell is a very responsive doctor to my inquiries, and takes his patients' health very seriously. I have a complicated condition, and he always takes information from the specialists and my feedback into account before coming to any conclusions. MyChart (UofR's customer portal) indicates to expect a 2-3 day turn around for non-urgent questions submitted, but I've never had to wait that long for a response from Dr. Campbell. Even when I submit questions on the weekends or evenings, he will generally respond the same day. On top of that, he keeps my medical history and current context of the inquiry in mind when responding. I have had very different experiences with specialists in the UofR system, where they wouldn't respond for days, and/or completely drop the ball on the context of my questions. Maybe it is just that Dr. Campbell sets a bar so high.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Most caring doctor I have ever seen. Truely cares about his patients. Always returns calls timely. Can't say enough about his bed side manor

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Miserable staff,writes prescriptions without any testing.Does not listen to his patients.does not investigate patients medical history.I consider him to be dangerous.Be cautious when dealing with this man

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This man does not listen to or respect his patients.He believes that he knows more than Doctors and specialists who are world renowned.This man did me harm.I am in the process of taking him to court and he will be held responsible for his treatment that put my life in serious danger.He stereotyped me and affected my health in a negative manner.I am a former Law Enforcement Officer and security investigator who was severly injured on the job.This man made me sign papers under duress as I had just been released from the hospital from a serious injury.and was on powerful pain meds. his lack of concern was evident as this was our first meeting.My advice is to not trust this man as he does not work for his patients.He is a corporate so called M.D. and only caused me harm and violated his oath.His treatment recommendations for me could have killed me.He also defrauded workers comp by prescribing meds that had nothing to do with my injury.Criminal charges will be investigated

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. T. Scott Campbell's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners