Ratings for Dr. Mangala J. Shetty

Terrible unless you are an abuser that loves to take and sell pills. No Privacy and can hear everything. Overheard someone explaining that they lost their meds for the THIRD time and what did this doctor do? Writes another script. Horrible bedside manner and I have video of her being nasty to my wife. worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been a patient for many years. I could not be in better hands. I appreciate the time she gives to my care. I don't feel like I'm on an assembly line. She is very knowledgeable in her field. The wait times could improve but, you get just as much equal time as anyone else! I would rather wait, then feel "rushed". Every time I see her she not only remembers me, but remembers my condition, which means a lot. Highly recommend!! Wallace,D.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have never had an appointment that lasted less than 2hours. The longest was 2 hours and 35 minutes. It is ridiculous. She also acts as if my pain is not real, and shrugs off everytime I ask for a referral to another neurologist to ACTUALLY do surgery on my bone spurs so I am NOT on pain meds for the rest of my life! You NEVER get a live person when you call for a question or refills, which even if you follow instructions tend to be screwed up 30% of the time.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Mangala J. Shetty's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1986)