Ratings for Dr. Jacques Rossouw

Dr. Rossouw is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He listens, takes his time with you and is personable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Has always been understanding and thorough. I have had follow up with him and he remembers (or took the time to review) my past history and he ensures that he has addressed all my issues

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Best doctor ever... He know his stuff inside out and and takes time out for his patients.. Very friendly and very informative..

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very understanding. I had two doctors just look a few inches to the right of my lab values and tell me I'm fine. Dr. Rossouw took the time to talk to me about my symptoms, and was up to date with newer guidelines by the American Endocrinologist society. I would recommend him. Also I would say he has the best soul patch in the biz.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

So handsome! Great doctor, very caring. Always takes the time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

He's been my Doctor since my illness in 2006. I am pleased to see well deserved good reviews for him. There have been two appointments for me that he suggested, that were not booked. The first was a stress test he suggested that never happened and I never followed through because I don't like them. This week it was a heart monitor that was suggested about a month ago but nothing happened until I phoned to see what was happening. This does not bother me because I think that some of the responsibility is on the patient to be pro-active and ensure follow through. If stuff is being missed you have to be vocal until you get what you need. Being such a popular doctor I am sure he has too many patients and is bound to miss stuff here and there. If the staff is rude/abrupt I just assume they are jammed and under stress...it's excusable. Overall The clinic as a whole is above average. No one's perfect. I have had a couple of occasions when the pain medication prescribed for my back pain was insufficient. I didn't have the strength to go back so just suffered through it. Pain management is a weak spot for many doctors so this did not surprise me. I never asked for better because I thought they would think I was a crack head or something. They have some policy about not prescribing narcotics...not a good place to go if you are in absolute agony...go to emerg instead.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Great doctor. Prefer seeing him when ever I go to the clinic. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Best doctor ever! Yes, you sometimes have to wait a bit but that's not anything new. He is competant, caring, informative and just all-round a great doc. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Great bedside manor, very friendly and very informative, he makes sure you understand exactly why he recommends the treatment he sudgests

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Whenever I would go to East Hill as a walk in I would always ask for Dr. Rossouw. He takes time to listen and answer all of your questions, he thoroughly explains what his medicine he prescribes you, if any he does not push medicine on you, and why he thinks your diagnosis is what it is. He recently took me on as a new patient which I could not be happier about, and took the time to go over my medical history and got to know a little about me. He takes an interest in you, he is the best doctor I have seen. The front desk staff is not the best, at all. You have to be very firm with them or else they treat you like garbage. They need to get proper trained staff, there are a few that are good but two of the main girls are horrible.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014