Ratings for Dr. Brenda Kou

My surgery was done 7+ years ago but the scar is still obvious. One side of my thyroid gland was removed by Dr Kou about 7+ years ago. Before the surgery, she showed me two pictures of other patients - results after two years of surgery. They looks ok. I asked her if she can blend the scar with the wrinkle and she said she will. However the incision was actually not along the winkle, and quite thick. Hope her technique has been improved since then.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Excellent Advice & knowledge about surgery & procedures

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I recently got a diagnosis from her and she made me feel really confused. Generally this whole ordeal has been abrasive.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Ignore the bad comments. I was the only non-Chinese person in the office and I was treatd with utmost respect and courtesy. She is a knowledgeable specialist and was very generous with her time with me. She answered all questions thoroughly and performed a thyroidectomy with little pain and invisible scar. She was the first person to visit me in the hospital the morning after surgery. Highly recommended. Yes her secretary has a heavy Chinese accent but she is lovely and very helpful. I would see her again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

This doctor stuff sucks so bad when anyone ask a questions the lady at the front would not even look at you or answer just hey your in line hey your in line nothing more than that I don't think she should be working at the front if she can't handle answer any questions very rude very ugly

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dont let this idiot moron touch you you will never be the same if she does not kill you massaive lawsuit en route

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is the best ENT in Scarborough.. she is patient, kind, caring and compassionate.. I would recommend her in a heartbeat... she has outstanding surgical technique !! Excellent doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best doctor ever!! She is kind, caring and has excellent bedside manner.. I recommend her highly!! She has excellent surgical techique and is the best ENT in Scarborough!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very rude, treated my 80 year old grandmother very poorly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

May have been a bad day for her, pretty abrupt, needs to work on her "manners". Can't say I have run into any doctor like her before.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017