Ratings for Dr. Brenda Kou

I recently got a diagnosis from her and she made me feel really confused. Generally this whole ordeal has been abrasive.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Ignore the bad comments. I was the only non-Chinese person in the office and I was treatd with utmost respect and courtesy. She is a knowledgeable specialist and was very generous with her time with me. She answered all questions thoroughly and performed a thyroidectomy with little pain and invisible scar. She was the first person to visit me in the hospital the morning after surgery. Highly recommended. Yes her secretary has a heavy Chinese accent but she is lovely and very helpful. I would see her again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

This doctor stuff sucks so bad when anyone ask a questions the lady at the front would not even look at you or answer just hey your in line hey your in line nothing more than that I don't think she should be working at the front if she can't handle answer any questions very rude very ugly

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dont let this idiot moron touch you you will never be the same if she does not kill you massaive lawsuit en route

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is the best ENT in Scarborough.. she is patient, kind, caring and compassionate.. I would recommend her in a heartbeat... she has outstanding surgical technique !! Excellent doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best doctor ever!! She is kind, caring and has excellent bedside manner.. I recommend her highly!! She has excellent surgical techique and is the best ENT in Scarborough!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very rude, treated my 80 year old grandmother very poorly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

May have been a bad day for her, pretty abrupt, needs to work on her "manners". Can't say I have run into any doctor like her before.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Had an appointment, and when I got there 10 minutes early, the waiting room was packed. I asked if the doctor was running late, and one receptionist said yes. I had to get back to work, so I politely asked to schedule another appointment. The other receptionist was extremely rude and told me to be quiet as I was distracting her. I was speaking very quietly and was shocked that she would be so rude. Another patient who was also waiting got up and walked out. When outside, she turned to me and said that she wouldn't see a doctor whose receptionists would talk to people that way. I have cancelled my next appointment with Kau as well and I agree that if a receptionist is going to be so rude, I will request to see another doctor. Absolutely unprofessional and that lady should not be working with people in any capacity.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This doctor doesn't speak or understand Cantonese and is extremely rude.I am considering reporting her to CPSO.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016