Ratings for Dr. Scott MacLean

I would not recommend Scott to anyone. He has a high implant failure rate. Ask his colleagues that need to replace his shoddy work.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Excellent experience with Dr. MacLean and his staff; professional and personable. Leading edge technology; my implant was constructed from all digital imaging and fit perfectly. Exceptional technique and follow up care. Have recommended Dr. MacLean to several friends and my partner is going to see him for her implant.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Best dental experience in years. Dr Maclean and his team were helpful and compassionate. They fit me in and took care of my broken tooth. I would highly recommend Dr. Maclean.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Best dentist in Canada! Amazing man with so much knowledge! I notice the same person has been leaving negative comments over and over? Get a life!! Have a look at the positive reviews a In google and ignore the troll on here who leaves new comments every month.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I recently tried to book an appointment for a consultation, A pleasant reception said that someone would have to phone me back the following business day. Ten days later and it still hasn't happened. I think I shall look elsewhere. The "scores" are not really fair, since I have no basis on which to judge Dr. MacLean's knowledge--I was unable to get to him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I left Dr. MacLean after years of being his patient. In the beginning he always seemed friendly and did good work. As time went by, however, I became increasingly nervous of what kind of mood Dr. MacLean would be in when I arrived at my appointment. He did seem to change a lot when he moved in to the new office building. I have no idea if costs became an issue but it is no longer my problem. I'm glad I finally left and feel like I am finally able to relax now when I need to see the dentist!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Horrible dentist, horrible to his staff, zero personality! I wonder how he says in business? Likely due to his ridiculous fees.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I'm surprised this man is still practicing: totally unprofessional, rude to staff, rough time just having a tooth filled . . . NEVER going back!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Save yourself a lot of misery and go elsewhere. Rude man. Reminds me of Trump!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I had to wait 40 mins for my appointment because he was late arriving for work. He was rushing through the procedure and was very rough. I have decided to go elsewhere. Do not recommend !

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp