Ratings for Dr. Nicole Provost

Dr. Provost is unwilling to actually listen to a patient and I have been misdiagnosed. The practice has rules that are not user-friendly. I will never go back. The staff is surly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I am very fond of Dr. Provost as a physician, and have had nothing but good experiences with her medical staff. Alas, her billing department is unable to handle the job. I've been billed for over a year now for a claim they have yet to submit to insurance. Despite regular calls from me over the past year, (to them and insurance) they still have not managed to resolve this situation; and continue to bill me in error. If you can afford to pay erroneous charges, no problem. If you expect efficiency in insurance claims and billing; find another office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Provost since she began her practice. I moved to Hawaii for four years and still returned to her for my yearly checks. I am now living in another city and I return to Gainesville to keep her as my primary care physician, She listens, gives referrals when needed and I can only have positive things to say about her and the office staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Provost is the best doctor I've ever been to. Almost my entire family is a patient of hers and we recommend her to everybody. I started using her when I was a teenager and now I have married and moved out of state but I still continue to use her for my yearly checkups. She is very kind and compassionate, and I truly look to her for advice. Not only is she helpful but her entire staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Nicole Provost's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet