Ratings for Dr. Steven Schnore

Dr. Schnore is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. He had no f****** clue what he was talking about, not to mention his loud voice booms through the whole doctors office! Very professional!! He laughed when I told him what I was in about and completely ignored me in every sense, prescribing me something that was totally wrong! I will NEVER see him again, nor recommend him to any of my family or friends. He is ignorant and belligerent and never deserved to get hired. Not to mention that the one receptionist was a complete b**** as well.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Steven Schnore is the most out of touch, rude physician that I have ever had. He would rather prescribe medications for a condition that they are not required for (e.g. a common cold) than actually investigate and diagnose a complaint. He also has little to no knowledge of new diseases and medications, and refuses to prescribe anything but his usual five medications. Schnore needs to retire already and stop bringing harm to his patients, especially the ones who don't know any better.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My family have been patients of Dr Schnore for many years. He is very smart. He has always been very kind to us and does not hesitate to send us to a specialist when required. I would recommend him to anyone. However the front desk staff are not very friendly and it is almost impossible to get through on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have had Dr Schnore for nearly 20 years. What I appreciate most about him is that he gives me a honest and straight forward diagnosis, often not the ones I want, but in the end: with the best results for me. He doesn't just prescribe the symptoms away - he helps find the root causing and educates me of how to change my lifestyle with additional help from medicine, instead of me expecting medicine to magically fix my problems. From broken bones, torn ligaments, depression, PTSD, blood pressure, cancer growths etc: Dr Schnore has enriched my life by encouraging me and educating me on how to become aware of how I cause my own many aches and pains and what I should change to feel more comfortable. I may not like the booming recommendations: in the long run I am glad I listen and respect the wisdom behind them. No one is perfect - but I'll take his batting average for diagnosing me any day.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Loud! yelled at me like I was a 10 year old. Made me get unnecessary tests and disrespected my right of consent for vaccinations treating me in a discriminatory way due to my personal decision. Also one of the nurses was so rough with my 2 year old I was beyond outraged. Never going back there.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

All around terrible experience. I dreaded going to see him. He made me feel so uncomfortable. SO LOUD, unprofessional, dismissive and on one occasions he performed unnecessary rectal exams that left me with haemorrhoids. I switched after 3 visits and would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Schnore is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and supportive. I have no complaints about him. However the staff at the front are rude, don't smile, act like they are the authority, act like you are bothering them when you call for an appointment or tell them you have arrived for your appointment when really if it wasn't for the patients they wouldn't have a job.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Schnore for 6 yrs the only complained I had was that he was very loud you can here him in the seeting area...Now after 6 yrs I am looking for a woman Dr as he has no knowledge about womans problems .I had gone to him a few weeks ago to say there is something going on in my body I just didn't feel right I was wanting and feeling that I needed to hurt someone anyone I told him I was so out of control with my feeling and really wanted to kill someone .I also mentioned that I thought it was hormonal,I am 51,Dr told me I was to young ,I said how can I be when ive had a full hysterectomy that he knew about .He laughed and gave me a sex hormone and send me home ....I swear I will never see him again he made me feel like a small child that doesn't know my own body,It took me weeks to get over what he said.I WILL NEVER RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Excellent family dr. Had him for 25 plus years. Very knowledgable, takes time, never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Have had Dr. Schnore since birth. Had always liked the fact that you could get in right away. More recently, I have had a lot of issues with my back. He would not even allow me to finish a sentence before he would dismiss it and tell me it was all muscle. After an ER dr ordered a CT, I went to the office to see him and he told me there was nothing wrong with my back. I got the report through my physio therapist and it shows numerous bulging disks, some of which are pressing against nerves, along with other nerve related issues. From my experience, the reception is usually grumpy and rarely ever smiles. He is very punctual due to the fact that he already has one foot out the door by the time he comes into the examination room. I find that, along with the fact that he wouldn't listen to my complaints, he said everything and everyone else I had seen was a waste of time and money - but atleast they listened to me. His knowledge on many issues has been very limited with myself and my family

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013