Ratings for Dr. Stuart D. Patterson

I loved the staff, especially Norma, thank you Norma she was so helpful and the girl at the desk was so friendly and nice, Dr. Patterson was very nice too.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Was given instructions from my Dermatologist to get a Matrix Biopsy. He didn't do what was ask and sample sent to lab anyway and found nothing wrong and couldn't help me. Sent to another hand surgeon in Sebring and he couldn't help me. Where is all the Medical training that they were suppose to learn?? Never got the report on my thumb or to come back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I paid my $80 co pay to see Dr. Patterson only to get a Orthopedic in training after 1 hour and 45 minutes wait time. She checked out the pain in my elbow and suggest I put on a strap b/c I had Tennis Elbow. She left the nurse came in put the brace on and I asked her if that was supposed to help, she said yes and if it's not she'll get the Dr. back in. The Dr. came in repositioned it, talked to me a little more about it and said try it and come back in 4 weeks instead of 6. I went to leave and the nurse up front said hold on a minute to see if I owed anything else. She came back and said it was $228 and my portion was $82. I said for this? I just paid $80. She said that was for the Dr. to show me how to use it and for the brace itself. I took it off and laid it on the counter and left. (I later bought one at Wallgreens for $17 just to see if it would work and it did not) The next day the Dr. called and said that she should have taken an X ray and asked if I could come back in. I scheduled an appointment for the Winter Haven office. When I arrived for the visit they wanted me to pay another $80 co pay. I told them I wasn't going to do it since they should have done the X ray on the first visit. The receptionist said that she would check with someone. She called me back up to the window and said that I would have to pay the co pay. I told them that was total BS and walked out. I don't know if Dr. Patterson is any good or not but this is a portion of what is wrong with the medical industry....It's all about the money. Extremely poor service

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Staff is rude they over charged the Dr did good job but we never seen doctor after surgery but they build the insurance that we see the doctor every time I ever did they build the insurance for stuff that we never did never been more unhappy with doctors office

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I went to this office twice in one week and still never saw this Doctor. I felt like a number on a bank account. Rude staff, most unprofessional and least humane. I have given instructions to my refering Dr., that if I was in a coma and needed emergency surgery, they were never to call this Dr. I wouldn't take my pet to him. I demanded my co-pay back and left for the last time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Excellent doctor, great bedside manners and very informative.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

I had to have surgery on my finger after breaking it playing softball. Dr. Patterson was a very awesome Dr. I called him on his cell during the weekend to get help because I had broken part of my wire in my finger. He was very helpful and explains everything and talks to you and is informative. I highly recommend him to anyone! The sugery went great and he was very helpful everytime I went in his office.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006