Ratings for Dr. Howard Lamb

I went in for an appointment and waited for over an hour to see him and when I finally got up to ask how much longer, I realized that they had actually skipped my name and I had been waiting pointlessly. Once I finally got to see him, I was only in there for a couple of minutes at the most...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Do not go to Dr. Lamb! He should not be practicing medicine at all. My friend is now on a liver transplant list because of this Dr. Who decided to ignore his patients medical results for four months! A lawsuit needs to be filed by someone very soon against this so called Dr.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

My father in law wnded up paralized because he Was told to lose some wirght and get some excercise. Later by a different dr he was told he had an old injury and needed a neck brace.. Excercise was damaging it more. This Dr really has been ignorant to too many people way too often!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I went to Emerg. and he was on duty, I had an ex-ray of my foot as I had fallen and severely twisted my ankle which was severely swollen. He read the x-ray and told me it was sprained and to stay off it for a few days, and sent me home. It turns out that when my family doctor returned from vacation,he viewed the x-ray, called me at home & told me to go to the hospital immediately to get a cast put on, as there was a fracture. As a result of this delay by getting the incorrect diagnosis by Dr. Lamb, I was in a cast for 12 weeks. So, needless to say, if I ever have to go to Emerg. again, and he is on duty, I will be going to another hospital for diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I've visited countless times requesting assistance and every time I get a new kind of medicine pushed on me that never works anyways. I've know men to call him a good doctor but I've never heard from another woman that they felt treated respectfully or efficiently. If you're a woman who doesn't want to be treated like a seven year old girl, I think we should go hunt for a specialist together.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I gave the nurse and then MR.Lamb a very clear list of my symptoms and brought with me the medication that is WIDELY known to cause Thrush...I told him that my tongue was very painful and that I was on this medication that is KNOWN to cause thrush...But despite all my research and clear explanation to Mr.Lamb.... his opinion was that I only had a throat infection and so sent me on my way with a script for penicillin...so for seven days the yeast infection thrived as the the prescribed meds did bugger all... I even had to stop brushing my teeth because the Mint in the toothpaste stung my tongue and now 5-6 days later cheeks so bad i cried. I had a appointment with a good Doctor... a specialist in another field, he took one look in my mouth( after I begged him to) and he prescribed the the correct meds to kill the yeast... CAN YOU SAY "Misdiagnosis" Mr Lamb... Next time I get to the emergency room and this clown is the one on duty I will leave and drive to London. You should too!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Lamb was my doctor since birth, and I only regret not having switched earlier. He is dismissive, uncaring, and you have to push him to actually order tests. The only plus to having him as your family doctor is the general ease of getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Saw Dr.Lamb today as my regular doctor is away. He came in about 2 minutes after we were in there, probably not even that long. He interacted with my children, and made them feel comfortable before examining them. he told the oldest one jokes to make her laugh and was so gentle with both of them. Great experience. I would definitly see Dr.Lamb as a choice if my doctor wasn't able to see us :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

The new office has beeen great!Even the staff has brightened their mood.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

In the office and the emerg room, the wife and I have found Doc Lamb to be arrogant and down right nasty to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010