You may also like

My father in law wnded up paralized because he Was told to lose some wirght and get some excercise. Later by a different dr he was told he had an old injury and needed a neck brace.. Excercise was damaging it more. This Dr really has been ignorant to too many people way too often!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I went to Emerg. and he was on duty, I had an ex-ray of my foot as I had fallen and severely twisted my ankle which was severely swollen. He read the x-ray and told me it was sprained and to stay off it for a few days, and sent me home. It turns out that when my family doctor returned from vacation,he viewed the x-ray, called me at home & told me to go to the hospital immediately to get a cast put on, as there was a fracture. As a result of this delay by getting the incorrect diagnosis by Dr. Lamb, I was in a cast for 12 weeks. So, needless to say, if I ever have to go to Emerg. again, and he is on duty, I will be going to another hospital for diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I've visited countless times requesting assistance and every time I get a new kind of medicine pushed on me that never works anyways. I've know men to call him a good doctor but I've never heard from another woman that they felt treated respectfully or efficiently. If you're a woman who doesn't want to be treated like a seven year old girl, I think we should go hunt for a specialist together.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I gave the nurse and then MR.Lamb a very clear list of my symptoms and brought with me the medication that is WIDELY known to cause Thrush...I told him that my tongue was very painful and that I was on this medication that is KNOWN to cause thrush...But despite all my research and clear explanation to Mr.Lamb.... his opinion was that I only had a throat infection and so sent me on my way with a script for penicillin...so for seven days the yeast infection thrived as the the prescribed meds did bugger all... I even had to stop brushing my teeth because the Mint in the toothpaste stung my tongue and now 5-6 days later cheeks so bad i cried. I had a appointment with a good Doctor... a specialist in another field, he took one look in my mouth( after I begged him to) and he prescribed the the correct meds to kill the yeast... CAN YOU SAY "Misdiagnosis" Mr Lamb... Next time I get to the emergency room and this clown is the one on duty I will leave and drive to London. You should too!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Lamb was my doctor since birth, and I only regret not having switched earlier. He is dismissive, uncaring, and you have to push him to actually order tests. The only plus to having him as your family doctor is the general ease of getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Saw Dr.Lamb today as my regular doctor is away. He came in about 2 minutes after we were in there, probably not even that long. He interacted with my children, and made them feel comfortable before examining them. he told the oldest one jokes to make her laugh and was so gentle with both of them. Great experience. I would definitly see Dr.Lamb as a choice if my doctor wasn't able to see us :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

The new office has beeen great!Even the staff has brightened their mood.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

In the office and the emerg room, the wife and I have found Doc Lamb to be arrogant and down right nasty to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I too, agree with the negative comments that have been made by others at this forum. Dr. Lamb is quite rude and does not give a patient a chance to voice their opinion. He is 'quick draw McGraw' with the prescription pad. Years ago I took my newborn daughter in for a checkup. After checking my daughter he proceeded to chastise me because I didn't deliver my daughter in Tillsonburg, but chose to deliver in London. I chose London because epidurals were available there. Dr. Lamb told me I missed the best experience of my life because I had chosen to have an epidural. My thoughts: when 'he' delivers a baby and can understand labour and childbirth, then we'll talk. Until then, he has no idea. I think he was ticked because he couldn't bill OHIP for a labour a delivery bill. I'm happy to say that I have moved on and he is NO LONGER my general practitioner. I adore my present GP and am very glad I made the choice that I did.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

After reading all of the comments I am amazed at all of the negative comments supposedly referring to this fine doctor. Yes it is true that we sometimes have to wait in the office but at least we don't have to wait months for an appt. as we do for some doctors. I have always found Dr. Lamb to be polite, caring and willing to listen to health problems if they are stated correctly. He will refer to specialists if necessary and his staff always makes sure that his direction is carried out.I find the staff at the Tillsonburg Medical Centre to be efficient and polite as well. It is hard to believe that we are talking about the same place and doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Howard Lamb's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My father in law wnded up paralized because he Was told to lose some wirght and get some excercise. Later by a different dr he was told he had an old injury a..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Emerg. and he was on duty, I had an ex-ray of my foot as I had fallen and severely twisted my ankle which was severely swollen. He read the x-ray and ..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I've visited countless times requesting assistance and every time I get a new kind of medicine pushed on me that never works anyways. I've know men to call him ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For all you that love this tool so much, I'd like to add that he was the first doctor I ever seen for my sever anxiety when I was younger than 10 years old, and..."

October 16, 2014