Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

She is an excellent Dr. She is quick and to the point. She says it as it is with no sugar coating and I like that. The draw back is getting through on the phone line and the wait time but even that has improved since the new receptionist she hired. I'd recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

well how do i start , for one dr.B was rather aggressive during the removal of my son and i am very sore . not from the scar . but up in my stomach like closer to my chest no where near the incision . never mine that she had lost all my paper work and tried to sign her name on the paper work and the go a head for the c-section and the ok for the blood transfuion and we had talked about not using staples during every visit i had with her and i woke up to had been stapled and over brused stomach ,its been well over a week sense i had the surgery and in the info they send you home with i should be healed and no pains . but my stomach is still tender and swollen . and from what my husband seen she was really aggressive when removing our son . she doesnt listen , she rushes her paitens out the door , and gives off the vibe of no care . for the most part i wouldnt go back to her ! she seems to like the younger generation . if your are older she doesnt seem to take interest in what you have to say dont get me wrong the staff is amazing but bleszynski is a terrible doc .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Your receptionist does not even have the knowledge that mri can be done on patients with metal prosthetics. I am patient of bcca for 7 years and this rudest staff of yours kept saying she cant book me for mri stating its not possible eventhough i kept telling her i have gotten it done yearly.she didnt listen, stubborn, ignorant,lack of empathy and knowledge does not listen. When i asked her to check my medical history she said she doesnt have time to check that and they dont store that information for patients.so what the facts and medical knowledge were you basing my treatment on if you dont know about my history which dr maria noted herself on her computer infront of me many times!receptionists you need an attitude change . You are absolutely despecable. I left your office in tears and I sincerely hope you get fired

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Front staff are not very pleasant. Doctor is not compassionate. Bad experience here, i will not re-book another appointment here again.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

This new "better" staff is clueless as to what they are doing. The doctor claims otherwise. I haven't been to a more horrible and dysfunctioning office in my life. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This place has gotten worse and worse. First the wait times were ridiculous, now it's worse. The Dr is very impatient and doesn't know how to talk to people. No idea how this office is running. Should close this place down!!!! No respect for people, silly and rude doctor and bad manners.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Horrible doctor ruined my mothers life. Not professional at all and gets angry when you ask questions for help. My mom has gotten worse with her. We recommend you change doctors!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I was recently referred to this specialist by my family doctor. So glad I looked at these reviews prior to confirming my appointment. I can't imagine how she must treat her patients if the staff is treated horribly as well. Considering her age maybe she should just retire or have her skills checked maybe she's a bit rusty.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Avoid Avoid Avoid this doctor. Read these reviews, you have been warned. I visited the office for the first time and have never seen such a lazy and rude doctor. Maria has no manners, wait time was too long and her staff member was clueless. I have no idea how this doctor got her license. Don't see this doctor...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Since I was referred to this doctor in 2013 I have never really had a good experience with her but I have always appreciated her staff (meghan). She was always very helpful and kind. She was always very thorough in her work and arranging my referral to a further specialist. Unfortunately on my recent visit I found out that her as well as her coworker Gurjit, who was equally as nice, had left the office. All I gotta say is IT WAS ABOUT TIME GIRLS!! No idea how anyone could've dealt with this rude and incompetent doctor for so long.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017