Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

The receptionist in her office treats all patients like all low life persons. Dr. Bleszynski was a good doctor and very approachable but her receptionist should be replace. We're already stressed with this pregnancy with all the check ups etc and adding this rude behavior of her receptionist on the stress which we don't need. Pregnancy should be all excitement and joy not to be treated as low life person

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

The staff are so rude. Belittled me and made me feel awful. I do not recommend this doctor as she does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I saw Dr Bleszynski 6.5 years ago at Surrey Memorial Hospital when I had my first baby. I like her very much as she was very professional and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and accurately told me that my baby was going to come early and that my husband who was away wasn't going to make it in time for the delivery. I wanted to see her again for my second pregnancy but I can't locate her till now. However, I am already seeing another doctor. I was never mistreated at the SMH by the receptionists so I have nothing bad to say. Maybe all the bad comments were from the receptionists at her private practice. If I have a 3rd child, I would go see this doctor again. I find her to be quite good.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I've met dr. Bleszynski in new wesrmjnster office. I was referred to her because of ovarian cyst. I visited her a couple of times, and she recommended ultrasound to monitor cyst. after the second time, I waited...waited... and her office did not call for the result. When I called the office, the receptionist just told me dr. Bleszynski is no longer working at the office. I was so mad and upset how she and her office did not let me know she is leaving and did not do their jobs.... so disappointed and how irresponsible!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

BY FAR THE WORST DR OFFICE I have ever been to!! the receptionist is THE WORST ! she is EXTREMELY RUDE , she will cancel your appointment whenever she wants to, and EVERYTIME you call, she will put you on hold, and after 15 mins on hold and disconnected, then she will turn on the "do not disturb mode", so you can never get a hold with them, she has No manner what so ever, she need to go rehab not working at dr office! And the dr didn't answer any of my concern, she brushed me off after waited months to get in to see her, it was wasted of patient's time to go to that office!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Initially found doc to be rude but got used to her behaviour as I was visiting her often when I was pregnant. Her current receptionist needs to learn some manner about speaking to the patients. She is so rude and does not let the patient talk. She called to rebook an appointment that they had cancelled on me twice and when I told her the times she has doesn't work with my schedule. She gave me s big lecture about how because of my personal reasons I am not able to accept the appointment times, so she has to book me two moths away. Her way of talking was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very rude, unapproachable staff, 4:30pm appointment was seen only by 6pm. At least 1:30mins wait from original appointment time. Always 1:30mins - 2hours wait time... Roughness and unprofessional manners of the staff both receptionist and Megan reflects of the Dr. Maria's . Rolling of the eyes and raising of doctor's eye brow when I was asking about my sick note to her staff. Horrible doctor and staff..should not be in the health care industry at all! Should not be recommended to anyone...I had a very stressful pregnancy visits from this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

The worst place you'll ever visit and I would recommend you avoid it before you find out for yourself how awful her and her staff can be. Nobody is taken into consideration other than themselves. After waiting 4 months for a booked appointment they canceled on me less than a week before and planned to reschedule moths later. Ridiculous. Worst place ever, and when I find how to report them I certainly will.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Called her office because she forgot to sign my requisition and staff was so rude . I was having very difficult time with my pregnancy and the receptionist just made me feel worst... I cried for 3 days in disbelief, how could someone be so rude and have no empathy with others, rude to someone who was having such a hard time. ( she knew my history). She said to me: do you think you are special and that the Dr will leave the office to sign whatever pepper you have, she prob doesn't even remember who you are! I just wanted to come in so she could sign the req so I would be able to get my ultrasound done... I was not able to see my baby for a while until I got a app with a different Doctor .

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

One of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. Wish she resigns.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016