Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

I have been going to Maria for a number of years and i LOVE her service. I have recommended her to my family/friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

such an amazing doctor, dont even understand how people dislike her. such a kind soul, extremely reliable, resourceful and helpful with a great knowledgeable staff. i would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

After reading some reviews I didn't know what to expect but I would highly recommend Dr. Maria, she is very knowledgeable, asks if it is OK to begin and explains everything as she is doing the procedures and afterwards. On both visits, I found her very nice and approachable.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Best is to ask how long the wait times are on arriving. I had to wait an hour for an appointment which I didn't mind as I visited another OBE doctor in Surrey who made me wait 2.5 hours for an appointment. Dr Maria is very good and knows her stuff, the staff are helpful. I saw some very rude patients who shouldn't be allowed to speak in bad way towards staff. I would recommend Dr Maria to anyone

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I don't even know where to start. I had the worst infection due to my IUD and the only reason why the infection was discovered was because Dr.B wanted to prove to me that my IUD was not the cause for the horrible smell & discharges that I was having for more than a year. It was literally discovered by accident due to her trying to convinced me to keep my IUD in. I got referred to see Dr.Bleszynski on Mar.16th.2015 While sitting in her office, I read the reviews on RATEMYMD and I wasn't impressed. But I still gave her the benefit of the doubt and went ahead with my appointment. I don't care if a Dr. have bad bedside manner as long as they're knowledgeable. I've been having smelly, green discharges for more than a year and my family doctor couldn't figure out what is wrong and referred me to Dr.B. Dr.B took a look "down there" on my first visit, swap some samples, sent me for a urine test and an ultra sound. Everything came back negative. She claims that the smell I was having is "normal" and that there's nothing wrong with me. She suggested that I change my diet. You don't need to be a Dr. to see that the smell and discharges were NOT NORMAL. You can see a lot of green fluid on the speculum that she used during the examination (I took photos of it when she left it on the sink). There was NOTHING NORMAL about my condition. My fiancé could smell it through my clothes and I can guarantee a regular person would not claim that the smell is normal. I told Dr.B that I suspected that my copper IUD may be the problem because my condition started very soon after I had the thing inserted. Dr.B insisted that it was NOT MY IUD and that I should try changing my diet first. I gave it a shot but it didn't work so I came back to have it removed. Dr.B tried to convince me once again to keep the IUD in and to change my diet. I refused. She then took one final test to prove to me that it's not my IUD. It was a much deeper swap sample. AND THANK GOD for the test because the result came back and I had Acticinomycis bacterial infection. She couldn't even remove my IUD and rushed me to the emergency room to have it removed and gave me antibiotics for it. When I came in for the result on Aug.14.2015, she didn't even READ my result and asked me why I was there. WTF. Does she not scan the pt's file before seeing them? I booked a follow up appointment but got my appointment canceled and for the life of me, could not get a new appointment for almost a month because I kept getting an answering machine every time I call in. I had to leave a voicemail. The final visit was pretty much the last straw. She once again, insisted that my condition was probably caused by my diet despite me telling her that my condition was 100% GONE after I finished my antibiotics. She didn't even do a swap to make sure my infection is completely gone. She even said "it was just a slight infection". JUST WTF. A quick Google will show you how damaging Acticinomycis can be if left untreated and it was untreated for almost 2 years, with 5 months contributed to her insisting that my IUD is not the cause.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

10 years after "Dr." Bleszynski, delivered my daughter I still cannot believe this woman has her medical license. I was 23 years old and wish I was brave enough then to have spoken out. She was very rude when we asked about our options after my daughter's heart rate dropped during labour. I delivered my daughter and I had a very bad tear. She did a botched job when she stitched me back ip and I had an infection shortly after. The condition she left my body in is absolutely devastating. I might have not been brave enough to stand up to this evil woman 10 years ago but I caution anyone who decides to make an appointment with this woman. Dealing with this woman was one of the most medically traumatic experiences.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

wait times are ridiculous no respect for other peoples time why book appointments if you don't keep on time

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have had my second successful pregnancy while seeing Dr Bleszynski and I can only say great things about her. She is very knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond for me in ways I cannot describe. Yes she seems very harsh but she is straight to the point and I respect that. Her offfice is very busy so the wait time is very long, I wait for a long time to see my family doctor so seeing a OBGYN will take a long time people need to understand that. Her staff have always been very nice with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Went in for some concerns, feel I have been mis-diagnosed big time! Got a prescription and the medication no longer exists, cannot get a hold of anyone to get a new script! its been nearly a week. Very disheartening, you always have to wait wait 1.5 hours over your appt time while paying for parking.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

i first met dr. bleszynski in hospital when i was admitted for a kidney infection. because i was high risk they referred me to her. very serious but very knowledgeable. she took very good care of me and when she didnt like something that the hospital did shes call them and tell them to do it. i believe if it wasnt for her idk what could have happened to me or my baby. she has been my OBGYN ever since and now shes looking after me and my third baby. idk why people say bad things about this place but im happy here. staff are helpful and always ready yes at times runs late but what dr office doesnt ? id recommend this place to anyone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016