Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

I have had my second successful pregnancy while seeing Dr Bleszynski and I can only say great things about her. She is very knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond for me in ways I cannot describe. Yes she seems very harsh but she is straight to the point and I respect that. Her offfice is very busy so the wait time is very long, I wait for a long time to see my family doctor so seeing a OBGYN will take a long time people need to understand that. Her staff have always been very nice with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Went in for some concerns, feel I have been mis-diagnosed big time! Got a prescription and the medication no longer exists, cannot get a hold of anyone to get a new script! its been nearly a week. Very disheartening, you always have to wait wait 1.5 hours over your appt time while paying for parking.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

i first met dr. bleszynski in hospital when i was admitted for a kidney infection. because i was high risk they referred me to her. very serious but very knowledgeable. she took very good care of me and when she didnt like something that the hospital did shes call them and tell them to do it. i believe if it wasnt for her idk what could have happened to me or my baby. she has been my OBGYN ever since and now shes looking after me and my third baby. idk why people say bad things about this place but im happy here. staff are helpful and always ready yes at times runs late but what dr office doesnt ? id recommend this place to anyone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Rudest staff receptionists I have ever dealt with. She was almost 2 hours late. With almost 20 women sitting in her waiting room, I can only assume she's double billing. Once again, with the rudest office staff, I'd rather not see a doctor at all!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I went with my cousin to see Dr Bleszynski while ago,forgot to give her a review .I could not overcome her rudeness,unacceptable approach to my cousin.Goid thing I went with her .My cousin was so traumatized by her that she didn't go back to her.I would stay away from her .Do your research first ,look at the reviews on GP's ,Surgeons,Gynocogists or any Doctors .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

The receptionist in her office treats all patients like all low life persons. Dr. Bleszynski was a good doctor and very approachable but her receptionist should be replace. We're already stressed with this pregnancy with all the check ups etc and adding this rude behavior of her receptionist on the stress which we don't need. Pregnancy should be all excitement and joy not to be treated as low life person

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

The staff are so rude. Belittled me and made me feel awful. I do not recommend this doctor as she does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I saw Dr Bleszynski 6.5 years ago at Surrey Memorial Hospital when I had my first baby. I like her very much as she was very professional and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and accurately told me that my baby was going to come early and that my husband who was away wasn't going to make it in time for the delivery. I wanted to see her again for my second pregnancy but I can't locate her till now. However, I am already seeing another doctor. I was never mistreated at the SMH by the receptionists so I have nothing bad to say. Maybe all the bad comments were from the receptionists at her private practice. If I have a 3rd child, I would go see this doctor again. I find her to be quite good.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I've met dr. Bleszynski in new wesrmjnster office. I was referred to her because of ovarian cyst. I visited her a couple of times, and she recommended ultrasound to monitor cyst. after the second time, I waited...waited... and her office did not call for the result. When I called the office, the receptionist just told me dr. Bleszynski is no longer working at the office. I was so mad and upset how she and her office did not let me know she is leaving and did not do their jobs.... so disappointed and how irresponsible!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

BY FAR THE WORST DR OFFICE I have ever been to!! the receptionist is THE WORST ! she is EXTREMELY RUDE , she will cancel your appointment whenever she wants to, and EVERYTIME you call, she will put you on hold, and after 15 mins on hold and disconnected, then she will turn on the "do not disturb mode", so you can never get a hold with them, she has No manner what so ever, she need to go rehab not working at dr office! And the dr didn't answer any of my concern, she brushed me off after waited months to get in to see her, it was wasted of patient's time to go to that office!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016