Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Initially found doc to be rude but got used to her behaviour as I was visiting her often when I was pregnant. Her current receptionist needs to learn some manner about speaking to the patients. She is so rude and does not let the patient talk. She called to rebook an appointment that they had cancelled on me twice and when I told her the times she has doesn't work with my schedule. She gave me s big lecture about how because of my personal reasons I am not able to accept the appointment times, so she has to book me two moths away. Her way of talking was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very rude, unapproachable staff, 4:30pm appointment was seen only by 6pm. At least 1:30mins wait from original appointment time. Always 1:30mins - 2hours wait time... Roughness and unprofessional manners of the staff both receptionist and Megan reflects of the Dr. Maria's . Rolling of the eyes and raising of doctor's eye brow when I was asking about my sick note to her staff. Horrible doctor and staff..should not be in the health care industry at all! Should not be recommended to anyone...I had a very stressful pregnancy visits from this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

The worst place you'll ever visit and I would recommend you avoid it before you find out for yourself how awful her and her staff can be. Nobody is taken into consideration other than themselves. After waiting 4 months for a booked appointment they canceled on me less than a week before and planned to reschedule moths later. Ridiculous. Worst place ever, and when I find how to report them I certainly will.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Called her office because she forgot to sign my requisition and staff was so rude . I was having very difficult time with my pregnancy and the receptionist just made me feel worst... I cried for 3 days in disbelief, how could someone be so rude and have no empathy with others, rude to someone who was having such a hard time. ( she knew my history). She said to me: do you think you are special and that the Dr will leave the office to sign whatever pepper you have, she prob doesn't even remember who you are! I just wanted to come in so she could sign the req so I would be able to get my ultrasound done... I was not able to see my baby for a while until I got a app with a different Doctor .

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

One of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. Wish she resigns.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

My mothers appointment was at 12:50 pm. She left the doctors office at 2:15 pm barely making it on time to pick up her kids from school. My mother would have looked past the tardiness if Dr. Bleszynski was not being rude. Blenyskyi or whatever is name is had the audacity to raise her voice at my mother. Her lack of service or duty to help the patient understand their circumstances is beyond recognizable. Her demeanour was absolutely unprofessional . Please take my advice and do not go to her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Best doctor ever, the staff are actually amazing. Multiple times i have came across the patients putting the staff on the stop, the staff tends not to say much back as they have respect for the patients but at times the other patients just continue to push their buttons. There is a new girl, very pretty and sweet i believe her name is avy, she is very helpful and kind and is still learning, also megan and gurjeet are very sweet as well, my favourite doc ever!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

She has zero bedside manner and was not helpful and very dismissive of of my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I saw this woman in the emergency and I was in agony. I have a history of endometriosis and she was absolutely without compassion and her examination of me was ludicrious, especially the part where she said I had a kidney stone (I was having lower abdominal pain, centred over my ovaries, nowhere near my kidneys!)..she was obnoxious and rude and summarily dismissed me..the emergency room doctor thankfully disagreed and referred me to a different gynecologist, who after seeing me agreed my ovaries need to come out. That this horrible woman is even a practicing doctor is beyond me! I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Staff is not good specially Megan when she doesn't care she talk with pregnant lady so rude .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016