You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Ratings

I already have a complaint and I have not even been into the office yet --- I have tried for three days to get through to the reception to confirm an appointment I have. After reading all these reviews, I am wondering why I should even bother - everything sounds horrible about this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

Saved me! Horrible time at SMH with 2 induction attempts so much pain (screaming but "oh sorry no contractions are showing up on the machine")and nothing for it! Plus baby's heart monitored as had gestational diabetes and I wasn't dilating. She rushes in after 12 hrs of torture like wtf is going on here why? commands everyone to rush me to OR to do c-section. She was awesome and I only saw her once after for followup at her office (OMG but there was long wait for her i guess she is in demand lol) and she remembered me and was also awesome and lovely. She takes charge but she cares! Wish I would have just had scheduled c-section with her to avoid all the heartache at SMH and rude nurses and midwife (some were good some were horrible.) Thanks Dr. Maria!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I don't know why everyone seems to have an issue with Maria. She's always been very kind towards me. She can be a little difficult to understand sometimes but if you politely ask her to repeat herself she will. I've been going to her for pap exams. Every time she's asked me if I was ready and if she could proceed. She does it very quickly too so it's not so dreadful. I recently went for another pap as I am planning on having a child this year and she was nothing but helpful, giving me advice and making sure I'm taking the right vitamins and enough folic acid, and I actually hope that I get her as my OB when I am pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2889062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I've been a patient for over a decade and have always been disappointed going here mainly because I've always had to wait 1-2 hours past my appointment time. The last straw was my my most recent appointment which was cancelled because now they expect YOU to call ahead and confirm your appointment a week in advance instead of having a staff person call you. The staff person I spoke to was incredibly rude and completely unconcerned when I said that I've been in pain for months waiting for this appointment. As of today, I'm looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had an appointment today with Dr. Bleszynski and I was 15 mins late because I couldnt find the office. I was getting quite cranky because I was hungry and I had to wait for an hour before being seen. Dr. Bleszynski was very pleasant, honest, told me all the risks of getting IUD and gave me her best opinion on which birth control I should use.

The only thing I didnt like was how the phone lines were only open until after 1:30 pm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was scheduled for an appointment on June 3. They called me 2 days before my appointment and cancelled.They rescheduled for June 10. Four days before that appointment, they called and cancelled and rescheduled for June 17. Once again, they have cancelled it because Dr. Bleszynski did not give her staff the schedule for the week. I am from out of town. I have had to book flights, book hotels and take time off work to try to be at these appointment. I have had to pay penalties to change all these plans.She is very inconsiderate. I will be going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Beszynski did not catch my ovarian cancer and instead sent me for a LEEP procedure for a cervical scare. Her staff are unprofessional as is she and she reeked of perfume. It was so heavy that I left her clinic smelling of this cheap perfume that made my stomach turn. She didn't even buy me dinner first! I am lucky that I documented my own symptoms and went to another doctor otherwise I may not be alive today. My cancer was discovered at a very advanced stage and had Dr. Bleszynski caught my signs and symptoms, I could possibly be in remission. She is loud and her examination rooms are not sterile. If you want to avoid being left in the cold, dark and with many questions, skip this OBGYN and find someone who knows what they're doing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS EVIL DOCTOR!!! SHE DOES NOT CARE!!! AT ALL!!!
I was referred to this witch on Feb 25th, they called me two months later to 'confirm' my appointment for JUNE 2nd. The day of my appointment, her staff called me ONE HOUR before my appointment to cancel, saying the witch wasn't feeling well. Not my problem, but made it my problem. Rescheduled for June 22nd. Today, Saturday, I got a call from her RUDE staff, again cancelling my appointment, and not available to see me until July 13th. I asked, what's going to stop her from cancelling my next appointment? The staff said, 'oh she won't.' Which is what was told to me the last time it was cancelled. Then her staff said, 'well you can go and see another doctor then, we don't want you here.'
I called my doctor's office and was given another referral immediately stating that what the witch was putting me through was absolutely ridiculous and completely unprofessional. After reading the other horror stories on here about this witch, I'm so glad I never have to go through what some other these other women have been through with her.
Being a 33 year old woman and been trying to have a kid for over a year is frustrating and stressful enough. Having your 'specialist' continuously cancelling on you BEFORE you ever get the chance to actually see her is beyond what I'm already dealing with.
If i could leave a string of obscenities, I would, gladly.
SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR! DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!
So much for the oath doctors take.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I was recommend Dr. Maria Bleszynski by my doctor. I decided to look for a Gyno as I'm hoping to have children in the next 10 years and thought It might be good to find someone I like. I went in and waited 15 min. The front end staff were polite and efficient that's why this is 2 stars. I was brought to my room and waiting 40 min. She brought me into her office to ask me a few questions. I found her a little hard to understand and very cut off. I told her I was off birth control and wanted to go back on again. She wrote me a prescription for a Yasmin which is not what I usually take. I have only ever been on Tri-Cyclen Lo but she said it would be better. Then decided that I needed a pap test. When i got changed the room was pretty dirty and very small. The garbage was over flowing with stuff and it made me un-easy. When she came in to do the pap she was very ruff and it hurt more then usual. When she was done she literally threw the speculum into the sink with her gloves. Told me she was done and to go talk to the receptionist and walked out. I was so shocked by this that I got out as fast as I could and will never return again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

The doctor is fine once you wait the hour or so to see her. I have a huge problem with the inability to get a hold of them. Either I get through and am not able to leave a message or I get through and I'm put on hold for 20 minutes at least.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795347].votes_count ]]