You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maria Bleszynski

I saw this woman in the emergency and I was in agony. I have a history of endometriosis and she was absolutely without compassion and her examination of me was ludicrious, especially the part where she said I had a kidney stone (I was having lower abdominal pain, centred over my ovaries, nowhere near my kidneys!)..she was obnoxious and rude and summarily dismissed me..the emergency room doctor thankfully disagreed and referred me to a different gynecologist, who after seeing me agreed my ovaries need to come out. That this horrible woman is even a practicing doctor is beyond me! I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The doctor is knowledgeable but the staff are horrible!! They hardly answer the phone, when they do, they are the rudest people you can talk to. I'm pregnant and when I followed up on my referral she told me that they are booked 6 months in advance and that when she's able to get the spot, then maybe she'll call me. Horrible staff. Also the staff are rude every time you go in for your appointment. Avoid the headache, go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr is always running at least an hour behind and is impossible to get ahold of. The receptionist doesn't listen to you on the phone when you do get through, she just says "yep yep yep yep bye" and as someone previously mentioned she will not make eye contact or really even smile. The dr herself comes in the room and won't listen either. I had to remind her that I needed to start an anti viral, tell er my HEAM results which I obtained online, and question why my WBC was so high. I'm 39 weeks and have yet to get a pelvic exam so who knows if I'm even thinning out. I'm fairly positive the dr has no recollection of who I am when she sees me either, just punches numbers in to a computer and sends me on my way. The birth of my daughter was almost fatal and when I try to talk to dr about it I don't get past three or four words. As far as I'm concerned she's awful. Run as fast as you can to a new dr if you're referred to her. Seriously. I also work in the medical field as a nursing attendant. Worst Dr. I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

RUDE RUDE AND RUDE. AGGRESSIVE. NO RESPECT. NO EMPATHY.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

i left this dr's care because of the 2 hr waiting time to see her at the office. also, she has no time for your care or your questions. she reffered me to someone else for everything. whats the point of seeing her then ? also, they refused to respect my wishes not to do genetic testing, i shouldn't have had to fight with office staff who called me about the blood test after i said i didn't want it. anyone who says this dr is rude and condescending is also right ! if you are reffered here and you need a lot of appointment and a lot of care and you have a lot of complications with your pregnancy i strongly recccomend another dr.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

As someone else previously said, I am also losing hope in my own life quality because of her. She has done nothing but laugh and belittle my pain. Her staff is horrible, I've been calling for 2 weeks straight with no reply. IF YOU GET A REFERAL TO THIS DOCTOR ASK FOR A NEW ONE PLEASE! Save yourself , this doctor has pushed me into a depression

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Got referred to this horribly chaotic doctor for a miscarriage my fiancee was having. We ran around like mad getting all these tests that the GP said would help on stat delivery in time for the appointment. Tried calling her office to get the appointment time because all that was given was "morning ". Never got through once despite calling many times, the ward had no idea either. Get there get into the room the doctor walks in with a bunch of pills, already had her mind made up what she was going to do. Except she never had the reports and hadn't read them! Told the nurse that maybe they were in her purse sent the nurse who couldn't find them. Was answering phone calls even when administering the medication with her finger in my ladies vag. Told us if the medication didn't work to come back in 24h for more and left. Fiancee went back 24 hours later because it didn't work. Staff dismissed her told her to go to ER. She waits for 7 plus hours until I get there, ER doctor makes me read the charts myself gives us a prescription, makes me insert the meds into her vag myself! I mean come on the whole maternity ward can't find a doctor to pop up few pills in a patient and dumps the patient into ER for what is obviously not an emergency give me a break. If you get a referral to this doctor, or anything in this hospital, say you've moved and ask for a different hospital, doctor, everything.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dot even set your self up for disappointment, if you get a referral for her im begin you to ask for a different doctor. Horrible doctor, horrible bed side manners, I am losing hope in a normal life because of her

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Very very bitchy staffs, especially the brown lady.doesn't know how to talk and listen to others making hernDr look bad but I guess the Dr doesn't care anyways SHITHEADS

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw this woman in the emergency and I was in agony. I have a history of endometriosis and she was absolutely without compassion and her examination of me was ..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff is not good specially Megan when she doesn't care she talk with pregnant lady so rude . "

January 15, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is knowledgeable but the staff are horrible!! They hardly answer the phone, when they do, they are the rudest people you can talk to. I'm pregnant a..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr is always running at least an hour behind and is impossible to get ahold of. The receptionist doesn't listen to you on the phone when you do get through, she..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE RUDE AND RUDE. AGGRESSIVE. NO RESPECT. NO EMPATHY."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "i left this dr's care because of the 2 hr waiting time to see her at the office. also, she has no time for your care or your questions. she reffered me to someo..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "As someone else previously said, I am also losing hope in my own life quality because of her. She has done nothing but laugh and belittle my pain. Her staff is ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Got referred to this horribly chaotic doctor for a miscarriage my fiancee was having. We ran around like mad getting all these tests that the GP said would he..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dot even set your self up for disappointment, if you get a referral for her im begin you to ask for a different doctor. Horrible doctor, horrible bed side manne..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very very bitchy staffs, especially the brown lady.doesn't know how to talk and listen to others making hernDr look bad but I guess the Dr doesn't care anyways ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Her. staff Meagan is very very rude. She will not look into your eye if you talking to her. I have been in medical field for many years and have worked with..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have 3 words to say this doctor is a crazy son of a bich."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude..... I went to the clinic to pay $25 no show fine. While I was waiting for my turn, one patient sitting beside me asked for my help in English trans..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very disrespectful staff,especially lady named Ashley in the front desk was very rude. "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor has been good to me till now.but her staff!!! Such rude staff.she wouldn't look at ur face and talks looking either down or to the computer monitor.s..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "We have to keep waiting for more than a hour everytime i visit the doctor no matter if the appointment is already booked.Dr.Bleszynski is very knowledgeable bu..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I already have a complaint and I have not even been into the office yet --- I have tried for three days to get through to the reception to confirm an appointmen..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Saved me! Horrible time at SMH with 2 induction attempts so much pain (screaming but "oh sorry no contractions are showing up on the machine")and nothing for it..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I don't know why everyone seems to have an issue with Maria. She's always been very kind towards me. She can be a little difficult to understand sometimes but i..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over a decade and have always been disappointed going here mainly because I've always had to wait 1-2 hours past my appointment time. Th..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment today with Dr. Bleszynski and I was 15 mins late because I couldnt find the office. I was getting quite cranky because I was hungry and I h..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was scheduled for an appointment on June 3. They called me 2 days before my appointment and cancelled.They rescheduled for June 10. Four days before that appo..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beszynski did not catch my ovarian cancer and instead sent me for a LEEP procedure for a cervical scare. Her staff are unprofessional as is she and she reek..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT SEE THIS EVIL DOCTOR!!! SHE DOES NOT CARE!!! AT ALL!!! I was referred to this witch on Feb 25th, they called me two months later to 'confirm' my appoint..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommend Dr. Maria Bleszynski by my doctor. I decided to look for a Gyno as I'm hoping to have children in the next 10 years and thought It might be good..."

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13710 94A Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045838334".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is fine once you wait the hour or so to see her. I have a huge problem with the inability to get a hold of them. Either I get through and am not ab..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have no issues with Dr. Bleszynski at all ... My main issue is with the rude front desk staff. They are snarky and have a major attitude problem . "

April 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff are good and helpful. Doctor B. is nice and approachable. I can recommend this Doctor to everyone."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Was referred by my doctor to this horrible, abrasive and un-coubt women. She babbled on about things unrelated to the issue on which uou came to see this witchd..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely horrible staff. They NEVER answer the questions and never have the records"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely horrible Dr with horrible staff. They NEVER answer the phones, they do not return voicemails, they don't get their faxes (lost, misplaced, whatever)...."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor do not see her YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! she is the devil!"

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed by this office at all. Will never come back here again. The regular front desk staff is okay but when they are away they have rude replacements. T..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "RUDE!! I had to see this doctor due to continuous bleeding after a miscarriage. First her reception staff seem to never answer the phone and respond to voicema..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only saw dr B when I was a patient at surrey memorial delivering my son. During my labour there ended up being an issue with my sons heart rate and ended up n..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr B. for a pap exam and I inquired about getting an IUD. She questioned my decision to switch from oral pill to an IUD. After she agreed to give me a p..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a return patient - Dr. B was my OB for my first two children 10/14 years ago and is now my OB again for a third pregnancy. I must admit that I find her muc..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR - What a disrespectful front desk receptionist!!!!!"

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "wow fire the receptionist, this is discuss ting I went to her myself and had no problem. I actually liked her (the doctor) After reading the reviews , my girl..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I worked with Dr. B as a med student, and based on being with her in clinic, the OR, and on the ward, I can say that she has excellent medical knowledge and is ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I honestly have never been to a more cold and un-kind doctor. I saw her on three different occasions. The first time I saw her I could hardly believe that she ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I think most people don't understand that wait times in doctors offices are very variable. Keep in mind that the 6 new mothers in front of you had a million que..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a disrespectful front desk receptionist. I couldn't believe the attitude! Ok I get it she probably deals with some cranky prego women. I was late for my ap..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was just barely 6 months in Canada from Thailand and experienced a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Bleszynski saved my life and explained everything in detai..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Maria Bleszynski has ruined my life. In 2004 when my daughter was born I had a very awful experience with Dr.Bleszynski. Everytime I visited her she treated me ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bleszynski is very nice, I've been seeing her for couple years now but one thing I don't like about her is Pap-test! She don't use disposable instrument to ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr B since last year. The office is almost always full and the wait times are at best an hour unless you get in first thing in the morning. Wha..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "(Addition to previous comment “DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.”) The female doctor and the young rude receptionist came out of the doctor’s room and this naïve lady pat..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "“DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.” This female doctor and her staff are terrible, terrible and terrible. I’ve witnessed a young rude receptionist (she said she’s a manag..."

September 9, 2014