Ratings for Dr. David Ross

Thank you Dr. Ross. Pleasant, straight forward, knowledgeable and efficient. He went out of his way to ensure that I received necessary testing including performing a bronchoscopy within 24 hours and referral to a thoracic surgeon for lung cancer. Just what I needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Delighted with my 2 visits to Dr. Ross. Very punctual (I waited less than 5 minutes), and a very pleasant and efficient secretary. He properly diagnosed my problem which had been misdiagnosed by my family physician and directed me to the correct medication, which has immensely improved my quality of life. He explained everything clearly. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a second opinion about any breathing or lung problems.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I am very pleased with both his efficiency and knowledge. Dr. Ross has never kept me waiting and books necessary appointments quickly to ensure functionality of lungs, heart etc. If I have difficulty comprehending the information, I ask for clarification and he answers promptly. Great Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I seen ROSS, (does not deserve the Dr. added) in 2014. His manners match that of a goat. After my sleepover I went back to see him for the results. His feedback indicated I fell asleep rather quickly. PPFFTT...I was awake for at least 5 hours, so that was a crock. I just let him moan on in his monotone voice with big words as if he is trying to impress me, when in actuality he may have spoken Chinese as I had no idea what on earth he was on about. Then he badgers me to come back and threatens in writing to revoke my licence, ( even though I have never been a sleepy driver unless I am driving too long, then I pull over), unless you come back and get a CPAP and return to the clinic. I took the easy route and dropped a couple valium for my big return visit, fell asleep fast, bought a CPAP machine and voila the good Mr. ROSS never contacts me again! A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing it was my insurance that paid. And of further note: bring a clothes peg as his office smells of flatulence. A very nice scam....legit and everything. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Be very carful with this quack, you cancel a appointment and he will cancel your drivers licence. He will not have the decently to call and say if you don't make another appointment this will happen. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Saw this doctor in 2010. Not my usual doctor, was referred to him. Awful doctor in my opinion just based on the one visit and way he made me feel. As if I was a bother to him. Glad that I don't have to see him again. Very cold person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

would like to post a warning to all patients that are about to go to this doctor. He is very vindiative. He diagnosed me, with sleep apna, however when I did not want to purchase his cpap machine, he reported me to the MTO, and had my license suspesded. My family doctor explained that under MTO act 47, any doctor in ontario, can have your license suspended. She explained that with sleep apea,I could fall aslsep at any time driving. Every visit with Dr Ross. at no time, was falling asleep at the drop of a hat discussed. Doctor's are to be open and honest . This man is not.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ross for my asthma for 10 years plus, I was living on prednisone, he changed my meds and got me off the prednisone and I have been so much better, I find him very knowledgeable and caring , his secretary Judy is also very good.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Ross for over 12 years. Judy his assistant is highly organized and very pleasant to deal with. Dr Ross is very knowledgable and provides clear responses to any questions I have. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013