You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Munns

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Pleasant staff. Dr Munns has a professional, personable demeanor. He is knowledgeable and competent. I felt confident in his abilities.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I recently went to see Dr. Munns. He has a new doctor in the clinic who is very knowledgeable and helpful. They both answered all of my questions about implants and surgery, and I felt very well taken care of. I would recommend this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Not returning at all. charged me half a thousand and I am unemployed. Unnecessary X-rays. Has no bad feelings about grabbing money from the low income even for unnecessary procedures. The hygienist did a terrible job on cleaning my teeth. Did not get all of the tartar, left huge areas of tartar unremoved. Also, did not polish my teeth. Only polished the front teeth, yet charged me for polishing the whole mouth. The dentist hates insurance coverage. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but this is not a caring, professional or even responsible office. But if you don't believe me, go and get an assessment. you'll see.....

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr Munns is a very skilled clinician, but authoritarian in the handling of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

My dentist recommend Dr. Peter Munns to do gum graft surgery for me. The staffs were friendly and professional; Dr. Munns was very patient to explain the procedures and answered all of my questions at the consultation appointment. I was very impressed by his experiences on the surgery day, he finished my gum graft surgery in 45 mins., after 3 weeks , my gum recover very well. I will definately recommend him to anybody I know.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

My dentist recomended him and I had a very good experience with this office. Dr.Munns went over everything with me even as far as looking at my xrays and pointing out the areas of concern. He suggested (but never at anytime insisted)what needed to be done and I was able to do it over several visits so it was quite affordable. I've noticed a big difference in my ince I went.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

An outstanding dentist; incredibly competent; he and his staff are very pleasant to deal with. I would trust noone as much as him for complex procedures!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

This dentist is not helpful and is very expensive, as he recommends expensive investigations which pay him money. He will not co-operate with patients when interacting with insurance companies. He and his staff also insult patients while they are sitting in the dental chair. Forget it folks.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Munns is rather authoritarian and prefers respecting his own protocol over patient needs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Peter Munns's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really nice and honest doctor. He made sure to only do the treatment that was needed. I had an implant done by him and my dentist was impressed. Go see him!"

January 23, 2015