Ratings for Dr. Amarjit Masson

At the age of 77 I developed a bunion on the side of my foot. Dr Mason drained it several times over a period of about one year, however it would keep coming back bigger so we decided to surgically remove it. Dr Mason was very patient, carefully explaining my options and procedures. The operation was successfully performed at his office surgery. My foot remained bandaged for two weeks while walking on it lightly; had sutures inside and outside. The follow up visits showed good progress. I found him to be very professional and recommend Dr Mason to anyone with a bunion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I had a problem with ingrown toe nail. It was inflamed. He made the procedure look so easy. And it was painless except for a little sting like an ant bite for local anaesthesia. I highly recommend him to everyone who needs a podiatrist's expertise.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Ive gone to Dr Amarjit Masson a few times to get my toenail removed due to an ingrown toenail back in 2007. I had seen another podiatrist and my experience was not fun and very painful. This podiatrist is the only one I will see because he is professional, friendly, caring and he does it quickly and painlessly. I have recommended him to other people that need a podiatrist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I was assessed by an orthopedic surgeon who said I would need to have three months recovery time after surgery. As I live alone and have a dog that needs to be walked, I sought an alternative. Dr. Masson did a much less invasive procedure, and within 3 weeks I was walking my dog, albeit short walks at first, it was possible.. The recovery time was amazingly short. I did find it quite painful at first but that passed quite quickly. (I might have done a bit too much, too soon) but within 6 weeks we ere doing up to 20 minute walks and but to normal (3 - 4 kilometer walks in about three months. Dr. Masson was very caring, cheerful, encouraging , and was very competent and knowledgeable. This was a positive experience and MUCH better than not being able to care for myself and my dog for 4-6 months. If I should have to have anything else done to my feet. Dr. Masson will be my first, and only, choice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I've had a few problems and he's been extremely helpful. Solves each issue first time every time. Any considering how busy they are he's very caring and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Very impressed with this doctor and the front desk girls. Hardly any wait and a quick solution to my problem. Dr had helpful advice and was caring.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had bunion surgeries on both of my feet. He is very caring. I am very happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very disappointed that this Dr. has no knowledge to help the patient and is not even make himself useful to refer the patient to someone who can such a physiotherapist or even ordering some X rays.All he knows is or order some orthodic insoles which is expensive and is not he solutin to many problems.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Just had the bunion surgery and everything went great. He really cares about you, gave me his personal cell # to call anytime in case any issues arise. He's an artist! I am happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Had a scheduled appointment for January 14, turned up to the office and it was closed. No phone call before, now the 27th and still no phone call. Will find another doctor to pay who doesn't let us down.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015