Ratings for Dr. Amarjit Masson

I've had a few problems and he's been extremely helpful. Solves each issue first time every time. Any considering how busy they are he's very caring and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Very impressed with this doctor and the front desk girls. Hardly any wait and a quick solution to my problem. Dr had helpful advice and was caring.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had bunion surgeries on both of my feet. He is very caring. I am very happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very disappointed that this Dr. has no knowledge to help the patient and is not even make himself useful to refer the patient to someone who can such a physiotherapist or even ordering some X rays.All he knows is or order some orthodic insoles which is expensive and is not he solutin to many problems.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Just had the bunion surgery and everything went great. He really cares about you, gave me his personal cell # to call anytime in case any issues arise. He's an artist! I am happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Had a scheduled appointment for January 14, turned up to the office and it was closed. No phone call before, now the 27th and still no phone call. Will find another doctor to pay who doesn't let us down.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Masson is fantastic very knowledgeable and effective. Unfortunately had the most unfriendly rude receptionist won't come back just to avoid dealing with her. Too bad!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I came to the dr. to have my toenails cut as every nail technician I'd seen had made me bleed as my skin has started growing connected to the toenail so when they'd cut my toenails, they'd cut my skin along with it. I started by telling the dr. about this problem but guess what? he goes ahead and promptly cuts my skin with my toenail and I bleed. My reaction: shock; his reaction: he actually laughed at the irony, no apology, just was humoured by the situation. Needless to say I never went back .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I would recommend to anyone, has been very helpful

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Staff was very helpful. Doctor addressed concerns and needs that I need clarification with. Regular ingrown toenail was removed. Very happy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012