Ratings for Dr. David J. Oman

Wonderful! Love it that he doesn't have me coming back time and time again. Helped my back pain! Will go back again if needed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I always feel better after visiting Dr. Oman. Not only does he "fix" my neck and back, he is considerate and kind. I've been visiting Dr. Oman for many years, and wouldn't consider going to anyone else even though I live in Seattle.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

nice guys nice person and really nice tecnhition is so professional and honest

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I have been going to this clinic for the past 20+ years. When the prior Dr passed away, I started seeing Dr. Oman. You make an appt, go in and have your adjustment and you're set. He's not one of those Drs that tries to sign you up for weeks or months of treatments. He's says, call me back for another appointment if you need it! He's honest and takes care of the problem all while being very kind and humorous. GREAT GUY!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Oman for over 8 years now. His knowledge and skill is very high. He does more in one visit than some medical doctors do in a year. The best of the best. Caring, compassionate, dedicated.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Have been this doctor's patient for over 10 years. He has never failed to help my chronic back and neck pain, and on occasion has even adjusted my foot. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I've been seeing doctor Oman for about 7 years and he is very knowledgable , accomodating and empathic to his patients needs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I have been seeing Dr O for over 5 yrs now, and he is always helpful and fits me in when needed. I have terrible migraine headache he can fix them everytime.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. David J. Oman's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)