Ratings for Dr. Thomas Lesiuk

His competency depends on who is paying him. Quite unprofessional as a medical doctor and it's strongly recommended that if being sent to him by insurance company that you give your lawyer a copy of all the negative reviews regarding insurance and neglected assessment practices as it will work in your favour as a biased exam. He has been formally reported to the college. I do suggest recording for accuracy and demanding insurance provide third party witness. Do not attend any independent medical exam alone. If providing service through provincial health plan he can provide some insight but is overzealous in drawing conclusions based on quite limited insight or expertise.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Please take a witness when visiting this doctor. You will save yourself tremendous stress and heartache.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The first mistake I made was googling Dr.Lesiuk, and I myself had pre-existing notions about him before my appointment.Having said that,I found him to be compassionate and kind and very knowledgable....I don't feel he judged me or pegged me into any category prior to meeting me.He spent a lot of time with myself and my husband...never felt rushed or uncomfortable throughout the more than two hours spent with us.Everything he said he would do ...he did. The expected outcome leaving the appointment is exactly as he said during that appointment.Very professional and I have nothing but the best things to say about him.I would definitely go and see this doctor again for any other issues I may have. I wish him nothing but the best in the future.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

My personal experience is that this doctor was biased, and engaged in stereotyping of me although he was meeting me for the first time, he was certain that he had me pegged. He advised me on issues that he professionally clearly knew nothing about, and of course in his stereotyping of me, did not consider that I may actually be very knowledgeable about. I found him to be untrustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

After reading the comments, and having him work on me, I can only come to the conclusion that if people don't like his advise and can't handle the truth about their condition they have to lash out their frustrations on him. Remember he is doing his job. Sometimes the truth hurts. I found him to be very informative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I was dizzy for 2 years and tried everything with no success. Dr. Lesiuk gave me 3 trigger point injections and cured my dizziness. I am so grateful to this man for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Secretly tape record the appointment and don't sign anything.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

This man is an inhuman beast he says whatever insurance companies want him to say I lost my job at 35 years because of him he should be brought up on charges I am planningto report him

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

This doctor should have his license revoked only says what insurance companies want him to say he has ruined many peoples lives

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Saw him at a private clinic. I had no problems. He had really good explanations and answered all my questions. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015