Ratings for Dr. Zorayda Pretto

I was experiencing mild to moderate depression for many years and saw Dr. Pretto for blood work and to see about trying out prescription anti-depressants. She said no to a prescription and to come back in 6 mos. to see if the depression got better. I was also experiencing hair loss (a symptom of hypothyroidism that runs in my family) and when I told her about it she made light of the situation with a sarcastic remark. I never went back.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Pretto for several years now and not once have i felt rushed and has always been attentive and would give explanations if needed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

I feel better since using Dr. Pretto and never feel rushed... what else can you ask for.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

I wish the dr was more helpful and attentive to your needs. Instead of brushing you off-and giving you advice that is not helpful. I don't go to the doctors office just for fun- when i go there is a problem I want fixed.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008