Ratings for Dr. M Jutras

He's been my doctor for a long time, so I can say with confidence that he lowkey gaslights me on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. J is the best! Was very happy when he was able to take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr Juttas is excellent in every area. I realize he may retire at some point, but hope that is many years down the road. 👍👌

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

He has been my Dr. my whole life and has bee amazing the entire time. I have had medical issues that weren't making sense and he didnt give up until he had an answer or was sure there was no need to worry. I am someone who really gets obsessed over any possible medical problems. There have been many times where he sat there simply calming my sometimes irrational concerns. Was always respectful and patient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I saw this doctor for 24 years. He could be very moody which I put up with but I had three medical issues that he ignored that turned out to be serious. I no longer trusted him at all. The clinic used to be wonderful but the front staff changes and wait times became very inconvenient. I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Jutras has been my doctor since I was born (27 years). I've had so many medical problems in my life and he was with me every step of the way. What I really like about him is that he never ever "rushed" me. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and always asks if I have any more questions. When he doesn't know something, he will refer you to a specialist. After I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, he used to email my specialist asking for updates and test results (so he could have them for his records). Once he saw an abnormality on a CT scan my specialist had done and phoned me directly to ask me if my specialist had talked to me about it (She had not). Aside from being extremely caring, his clinic and staff are great. The clinic itself is spotless and beautiful. The wait times (for his regular patients) are amazing. In all my years as a patient I've never waited more than 10 minutes to see him if I have an appointment. Even though he now has a closed practice, I still recommend going to the clinic as a walk-in. All the doctors that I've seen there have been great. Dr. Jutras also works drop-in so you may have a chance to meet him that way

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Jutras's for over 30 years. Very knowledgeable, patient, good listener. Does not over-prescribe drugs, and will refer to a specialist if required. Very happy with the service provided by him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Jutras has been my doctor for over 10 years starting when I met him as a walk-in. I feel lucky to have such a straight forward, pragmatic physician as my family doc.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Personable and knowledgeable. Demonstrates care and empathy for parents.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I find him very kind and informative, and these are important qualities.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016