Ratings for Dr. Sarbjit Singh

Dr. Singh is a very competent physician and we are very fortunate to have this man and his fine family contributing to Truro and Vicinity. My complaint is that I spent a frustrating time trying to contact him. Several times, when I called his office number, after about three rings I would get that "fax machine sound", but no human voice. It was when I took my problem to the local walk-in clinic that I discovered Dr. Singh is on vacation and will not be back for weeks. No one deserves a vacation more, but shouldn't his patients be informed of his absence: via an answering machine message, perhaps, or an internet website statement? Patients Lives Matter Too!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr S Singh for about 14 yrs now ..I was very sick and in the hospital and not even seen b my own doc..when my at the time fiancé went down to find doc sing he came right up to see me and I wasn't even his patient..i had been in the hospital at that time for about 5 days after he treated me I was up the next day feeling much better and a few days later I was released and if it hadn't been for him I am sure I wouldn't be here today. Its very easy to get an appointment with him however you my have to wait if he has to be called to the er he always returns , he cares about his patience and sometimes you may not like his answer but its the truth and the truth sometimes isn't always easy to hear. I never feel rushed and he has even said to call him at home if something were to happen. His Mother was his receptionist for awhile and she was the sweetest lady, some may not have liked her and her accent was strong, however I never had a hard time talking with her and if I needed something faxed she made sure it was done even if it was something she couldn't do she would write it down and tell Dr Dingh about it. A great family and we are so very blessed to have him as well as his wonderful wife in our area.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Singh has been such a positive force in my care, and he takes a huge interest in my personal and medical life. His office was very organized this past summer, and I would not be where I am today without him. He is always running between emergency and his office to do as much as he can in a day... An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

His staff at the moment is very poor, the receptionist is his mother that has a very hard time speaking, reading and writing English. I have a chronic illness and I need a doctor that can do the paper work as well as see me, this is not Dr. Singh. My husbands life insurance was canceled because the Dr. didn't fax the requested form back before 98 days were up.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Will leave patients waiting for hours!! Literally hours! Then will rush you through his office when he arrives. Quick to judge, and his staff member is just as blunt.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

in too much of a hurry, when asked to see patients at nursing home where I work. Won't reply to calls or faxes much of the time. My husband was seen by him in the ER, with high blood pressure and chest pain. I suggested that maybe it had been caused by prednisone he had started that day, Dr Singh said no way. Another Dr saw my husband later and said for my husband never to take prednisone again, high b/p is one of the possible side effects of prednisone!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Very satisfied with his treatment of a family member. The speed with which he treated him, and his bedside manner were absolutely appropriate and appreciated. Such an asset to Colchester county.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

have been treated with a blood disease for over 18 yrs, have been told that my blood disease has disappear, the needles were stopped 4 years ago, I still feel sick and so on, was told the blood disease when away, no further treatments from from the doctor, other doctors say this form of disease don't go away. This doctor is to busy for his patents, and has way too many patents.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Great doctor does everything he is able to do finding and resolving your problems.Lets you be involved in all steps of your diagnosis and treatment (in fact encourages you to take part)I have found him to be extremely caring and available even if it interferes with his personal time on occasion.Dr.Singh is very much like doctors of the past who genuinely caredfor and went out of their way to help patients.We need more doctors with his abilities and attitude !!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

In a word...fantastic...He is keeps up with current information and is kind compassionate and understanding. He also goes out of his way to see his patients on his days off...simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008