Ratings for Dr. Jayson Dool

Went for a consultation for Breast augmentation. Needless to say my experience was great and I am booked. Looking forward to my new breasts. I will post again after the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

My surgery was a train wreck! My breast implant broke and I went in for a replacement. He did not do my original implant but a replacement is a standard procedure. He had my file transferred and knew what size my last implant was. Long story short I woke up in recovery with no implant in me at all and he didn't have the courtesy to come and explain what had gone wrong leaving me to assume the worst for several hours. When he came to see me he matter of fact explained that he had ordered the wrong size replacement and had to wait to reorder the right size. Took out the broken one and stitched me up and had to reopen the incision a week later to put in the "right" size. He was a train wreck-glad he is gone!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

he did an amazing job on my reduction and i have never been happier i would and have recomended him to other people

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

He got my squamous cell carcinoma just in time. Saved my life. And then did a flawless skin graft that actually took - no small feat for someone like me on long-term steroid medication. Unappreciated by many for his selfless gifts. He will be remembered with much gratitude by the many he has helped.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I had a tummy tuck this past January. It was to get rid of extra skin from having three kids and 3 c-sections. Dr. Dool was amazing, the results were better than I imagined. Because of him I feel like a new person and have regained my confidence back. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Very professional, caring, honest and much more. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Sorry to see this doctor go. He was good to me after my surgery and always ansered my questions. Good luck

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Worst bedside manner i've ever seen! Follow-ups??? Where do you get one?

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I have to say, Dr. Dool's secretary is not only beautiful, but she is so organized and friendly, I dont know how he would run that office without her! I always feel looked after following a chat with her, thank you for your kindness!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Had a breast reduction. He is the only MD in the Maritimes to use Lejour technique (lolipop incision). My breasts are amazing! He is kind & quiet. His secertary is absolutely wonderful

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

I had breast reduction surgery on December 13th. Procedure went very well and I was very satisfied with the results. Dr. Dool took the time to explain the procedure, the risks involved, what to expect. His secretary was also very nice. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone wanting to undergo this type of surgery any time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008