Ratings for Dr. Lee J. Herbst

I transfered to Drive Herbst from another hospital and he was very patient and answered all of my questions calmly and respectfully. He even double checked something that prior Dr said that was "normal"without double checking and found that it indeed was not normal... he has mademe feel better about my pregnancy and has respected my rights as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I went to Dr. Herbst as a new patient and was extreemly dis-satisfied. In fact I left crying! This guy looked at his watch TWICE while meeting with me to get my patient info. Apparently he felt something else was more important. He was very short, seemed annoyed, and was not willing to answer my questions. At one point he even said "I dont know why you are here"! I understand new patient info takes time, and as a womany trying to conceive (for the first time) with no luck, I did have some questions and was looking for advice. I would not recommend this flippant doctor. I have since changed to another OBGYN who was willing to help. First impression of L. Herbst was a bust

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Herbst is the BEST!! He takes his time with you, answers all questions and truly cares about his patients and their families! A genuinely nice and friendly person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Great doctor, great bedside manners. Saved my life following an error at another hospital. I've recommended him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Herbst will be delievering my second child in about 3 weeks and he is great.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Great Doctor. He really cares. Friendly..listens to you. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Lee J. Herbst's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup