Ratings for Dr. S. L. Teo

This person is horrible! Would not explain test results and got angry when I kept asking what "x" means, etc. Stay away if you want to keep your health!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Worst ever. Couldn't even get accepted to medical school in Canada, this says it all! He should go back to Ireland and treat them crappy like he treats Manitobans. He refused to discuss results with me, even after I kept asking him. Got angry when I refused his shot, I guess he needed to pay for his second Porsche!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

merry xmas doc. my family and I owe you!! all the best and hope you get some well deserved rest. we will always trust your judgement. lots of love and respect always the Jacob family

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Great and positive experience. Very patient and took care of my special needs son. My husband and I were very impressed with the service from this doc and the staff at the clinic. Cheers!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

What a quack! Stay far away from him. Must have gotten his license from a cracker jack box! Totally useless!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Teo twice over a two month period and found him to be quick, knowledgeable and very helpful. He diagnosed my problem and set me up for some additional tests to confirm. Once the tests came back he took the time to review them with me and gave me my options which he would recommend and which he wouldn't and why. I would recommend Dr. Teo to anyone needing a sport doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Excellent experience ever time I have seen Dr. Teo. EXTREMELY punctual. Concise with diagnosis and treatment plans. Painfree technique with cortisone injections (shoulder) and lubricant gel (knee). Having worked in healthcare for 35 years, it is a delight to see a physician/office work this efficiently. Would highly recommend this skilled provider!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Great doctor. Always on schedule, always polite, extremely knowledgeable, and very clear with explaining everything. I have to wonder very hard about anyone who would complain about him in any capacity. I have been to doctors that are rude, abrupt, insensitive, uncaring, and basically incompetent. My own family doctor was one on them (now former doctor); went to him for what I believed was a broken foot, and told me there was nothing wrong with it and quit being a baby! Frustrated with him, I went to Pan Am and was seen by Dr. Teo and he was the exact opposite. Immediately diagnosed my foot as fractured and has given me the best treatment I could ask for. I feel extremely fortunate to have him treating my injury. We could only be so lucky if we had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Teo was knowledgeable, brief, concise and (amazingly) extremely punctual. He quickly diagnosed my tennis elbow and initiated treatment quickly. Quite honestly, he is the only doctor I have ever had that is consistently on time. Very glad to have him in Winnipeg. I get the impression he is able to keep his appointment times by making a diagnosis and initiating treatment quickly. This should not be misconstrued as being rude or lacking in empathy. I would highly recommend Dr. Teo.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

After a night of excruciating pain, Dr Teo worked quickly and efficiently to diagnose and treat my condition. His knowledge was extensive and he offered many treatment paths that would minimize the collateral. I was completely impressed. Even after an upsetting diagnosis, I managed to walk out of the office with a smile and a positive attitude. He is ALWAYS on time and to the point. Without him I would be living a very different life.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015