Ratings for Dr. S. L. Teo

I saw Dr. Teo twice over a two month period and found him to be quick, knowledgeable and very helpful. He diagnosed my problem and set me up for some additional tests to confirm. Once the tests came back he took the time to review them with me and gave me my options which he would recommend and which he wouldn't and why. I would recommend Dr. Teo to anyone needing a sport doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Excellent experience ever time I have seen Dr. Teo. EXTREMELY punctual. Concise with diagnosis and treatment plans. Painfree technique with cortisone injections (shoulder) and lubricant gel (knee). Having worked in healthcare for 35 years, it is a delight to see a physician/office work this efficiently. Would highly recommend this skilled provider!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Great doctor. Always on schedule, always polite, extremely knowledgeable, and very clear with explaining everything. I have to wonder very hard about anyone who would complain about him in any capacity. I have been to doctors that are rude, abrupt, insensitive, uncaring, and basically incompetent. My own family doctor was one on them (now former doctor); went to him for what I believed was a broken foot, and told me there was nothing wrong with it and quit being a baby! Frustrated with him, I went to Pan Am and was seen by Dr. Teo and he was the exact opposite. Immediately diagnosed my foot as fractured and has given me the best treatment I could ask for. I feel extremely fortunate to have him treating my injury. We could only be so lucky if we had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Teo was knowledgeable, brief, concise and (amazingly) extremely punctual. He quickly diagnosed my tennis elbow and initiated treatment quickly. Quite honestly, he is the only doctor I have ever had that is consistently on time. Very glad to have him in Winnipeg. I get the impression he is able to keep his appointment times by making a diagnosis and initiating treatment quickly. This should not be misconstrued as being rude or lacking in empathy. I would highly recommend Dr. Teo.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

After a night of excruciating pain, Dr Teo worked quickly and efficiently to diagnose and treat my condition. His knowledge was extensive and he offered many treatment paths that would minimize the collateral. I was completely impressed. Even after an upsetting diagnosis, I managed to walk out of the office with a smile and a positive attitude. He is ALWAYS on time and to the point. Without him I would be living a very different life.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Just got back from the Pan am clinic. All staff was very nice except for Dr. Two. He walked in told me the prognosis what I can do then turned to enter it into the computer. When I asked him a question he said sarcastically that there was nothing he could do about it turned away again. I felt disrespected, dismissed, frustrated and angry. While I appreciate the fact that they are very busy there, all of the other staff seemed to be able to deal appropriately with the environment. Teo needs to go back to med school for additional training and learn how to put patient "CARE" into his repertoire of efficiencies.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

In regards to the comments from June 2011, I was also a patient at that time and found my experience to be the exact opposite. He treated me for years and numerous times assisted me through flares ups and insurance issues as well. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I saw Dr Teo for my back. He was the ONE AND ONLY doctor that was able to figure out why i was in soooo much pain. He took some xrays and was very nice and sat down with me and we BOTH looked at my xrays and figured out the issue together. I have been pain free in my back for years now because of this WONDERFUL doctor

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

The staff at Pan Am, were quick and efficient in letting us know there would be an extensive waiting time and we would have to return in the afternoon. But Dr. Teo was abrupt. I do not mean simply getting to the point quickly; I know his time is precious but given that a patient waits for 3 to 5 hours surely he can give them 15 mins? He is lacking in people skills, a small measure of sympathy is required in this profession. Instead of interrupting and responding with sarcasm, which are completely out of place in this environment and made me feel as though there was no point in asking any questions. I have gone to this clinic many times now and this is the first time a doctor has behaved in such an unprofessional manner.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Great doctor broke bone in wrist in January spent time explaining injury and xray maybe be right to the point but good. Always happy and focused and on time nice to have a Doctor like this. People have to remember the Pan Am Clinic is a very busy place and it provides a great service! Once again thanks Dr Teo!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012