Ratings for Dr. Anna Dedona

Never can get appt. unless 6mth checkup & How can you check ears and say all OK and yet not notice HEARING AID... WTH (in 2 separate visits) That was last straw

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. DeDona takes better care of me than any other NJ primary I've ever had. She takes the time to LISTEN, a talent not often seen in today's society. She doesn't hestitate to scold me if I fall behind on regular exams from specialists. The only reason I have ever been kept waiting is because she was busy listening to other patients. Since she gives me the same courtesy, I can hardly hold that against her. Her staff are very friendly and helpful; I cannot recall ever being made to feel like a "piece of meat" -- something that has happened elsewhere. God bless her!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr DeDona is Fabulous, She's a very caring, compassionate Dr. However don't try to get an appt immediately because you'll wait months to get to her, Also, if you call her office, you have to sit & go thru 5 minutes of items to choose from. Instead of having someone answer the phone and then put you thru to the dept you need. I LOVE the DR but HATE the Office Procedures & Phone Manners.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

i have been to few drs in the past year. not all drs are good , but she is, i love the care she gives.she just great,she knows her thing about the medical world thats for sure..

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Not only have I had the pleasure of working with this MD in the hospital but I've trusted her with my personal care as well. She is a Lovely woman as well as an outstanding MD. I liked her so much I reccommended her to my mother and she saved her life in a recent diagnosis that has been missed for many years. This is the MD for me. Wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr DeDona is not only a Great Dr but she's also someone you can talk to about ANYTHING. She's very caring and compassionate. I've been with her for over 20 yrs and Will continue. She knows her Stuff!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007